Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do the Pats lose a game in 2009?

illone

Do they go 16-0?

I could see it happening. Their offense might be better than it was in 2007 if that's even possible. Moss, Welker, and Galloway is a nasty trio of guys to try to defend.

Younger defense than in 2007, also.

Wouldn't shock me at all if they made another run at going undefeated.

Do they go 16-0?

I could see it happening. Their offense might be better than it was in 2007 if that's even possible. Moss, Welker, and Galloway is a nasty trio of guys to try to defend.

Younger defense than in 2007, also.

Wouldn't shock me at all if they made another run at going undefeated.

Please change the title before the grammar police come looking for you...

;)

I think they will lose at least one game. I will never count out the Brady led Pats. I just see his injury playing a bigger factor on his game play than people are thinking. I see Brady taking a little while to develop back to the player that he once was.

16-0 is very possible. I just think it's unlikely.

I think they will lose at least one game. I will never count out the Brady led Pats. I just see his injury playing a bigger factor on his game play than people are thinking. I see Brady taking a little while to develop back to the player that he once was.

16-0 is very possible. I just think it's unlikely.

Yeah, they do play the Ravens after all. :)

I'm surprised Phoward hasn't been all over this yet

Nah, I only pull the grammar nazi routine on people when I'm arguing with them.;) Or if they really, really deserve it.

The sentence is awkward, but I understand what he means. And for the record, there's no chance they go undefeated. The Patriots are going to have a comparatively (by their standards) weak secondary this year; a few teams will be able to pass on them all day.

I think the Pats lose a game in 2009, maybe to Miami

I'll have to check their schedule though but right now probably

PS Ravens guy : Belichick has had success against the Ravens, I wouldn't count that as a loss for them yet

Although the last Ravens - Patriots game was mired in controversy

they play the Phins twice...of course they'll lose ;)

as usual though, they do have a easy schedule, but that defense isnt the same. That offense is gonna be something amazing though with the additions of Galloway and Taylor

Dolphins play the same schedule (14 common opponents) with the exception of 2 games. If the Pats schedule is weak, so is the Dolphins schedule.

Archived