Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taking my wife out on a date

Zguy28

I just had an image of you, giving your wife a back massage, and all of a sudden she says, "Are you REALLY drawing up a ****ing play on my back!":hysterical:

That's just about the funniest comment I've ever seen on ES. Nice.

:cheers: :hysterical:

when i get this chance, i get my wife a nice bottle of wine, a rose, and a comfy seat next to me on the couch. nothing says love like front row seats to hardcore team deathmath on call of duty world at war.

True. Chicks love Japanese zombie dogs.

• "The first thing a coach needs starting out is a wife who is willing to put up with a lot of neglect." Bear Bryant -- My wife, Alice, thankfully handled that throughout my career as I was totally busy during 30 seasons.

i went to my wifes grandmothers this week, and they have a redskins sign that says "we interrupt this marriage for football season."

it really does take a special woman to be a football coach's wife, at any level.

• "The first thing a coach needs starting out is a wife who is willing to put up with a lot of neglect." Bear Bryant -- My wife, Alice, thankfully handled that throughout my career as I was totally busy during 30 seasons.
i went to my wifes grandmothers this week, and they have a redskins sign that says "we interrupt this marriage for football season."

it really does take a special woman to be a football coach's wife, at any level.

Its even worse since I'm on the BOD and this is our first season as a league. We have three clubs that we manage and we had to start from the ground up because the old league was so bad.

So she has put up with a lot and we haven't even started practicing yet.

As far as the date goes, thanks for the suggestions. We actually had a good time last night. We didn't go to a concert or to Solomons Island. We just had dinner at a local small restaurant and I took her shopping for some new clothes. She loved it, because normally I hate shopping, but I indulged her for about 3 hours in various stores. That was about all I could take. :)

Archived