Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell Highlight Video

darrelgreenie

Jason Campbell highlight with NAS Hate Me Now soundtrack.

**WARNING** The soundtrack to this video contains profanity.

If you don't like rap/hip-hop you should mute the audio!!

If you do like hip-hop pay attention to the 3:28 mark, lol priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naOaqJJy9Z8

EDIT: This is a POSITIVE thread!!

I didn't see this posted anywhere and it really got me pumped up for the season.

:cheers:

it's a highlite video of a decent but not spectatcular season for our starting QB. Those of you who don't believe Campbell is our franchise QB go somewhere else or at the very least comment on the video, i.e. the thread topic. There's like 5000+ threads on JC where you can go back to your usual tripe, or are you all that freakin' obsessed that you have to criticize and demean in a thread about a highlite video?

it's a highlite video of a decent but not spectatcular season for our starting qb. Those of you who don't believe campbell is our franchise qb go somewhere else or at the very least comment on the video, i.e. The thread topic. There's like 5000+ threads on jc where you can go back to your usual tripe, or are you all that freakin' obsessed that you have to criticize and demean in a thread about a highlite video?

+1

Great vid and perfect song! Thanks for the post.

illone, your post is pathetic. Sometimes I wonder what people like you truly think of yourself if you have to always bash someone every second you get.

What's pathetic about it?

Campbell is 16-20 as a starter. These are not made up numbers, I was simply posting the facts. Sorry, I'm not pumped up to see another mediocre offense score 18 points per game.

Plus, that video was pretty pathetic it shows the same plays over and over with the same clip of Campbell celebrating after throwing a score. That vid could have been shortened to 10 seconds.

blc's video is more accurate:hysterical:

It's ashame the same 3-4 posters feel the need to hijack every thread about Jason Campbell with the same boring and repetitive posts.

Exactly :hysterical:.

If you never knew who thought negatively about Campbell, you will know by the 2nd-3rd thread. They will show up at that thread too :doh:.

It's ashame the same 3-4 posters feel the need to hijack every thread about Jason Campbell with the same boring and repetitive posts.

The video is pretty good but its missing a lot of great moments.

Its not a shame. Its great! I have them all on a list I keep in my office. If JC does well this season, I am thinking of jumping on a grenade and calling them all out. Probably earn me a ban for it, but it would be SOOOOO worth it.

Archived