Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Red Parking

ybnorml

Could his teachings be beneficial for the corner's of today?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Could his teachings be beneficial for the corner's of today?

• Yes, he could make an already established corner become elite... say a Carlos Rogers?
    • No, He isn't Joe Gibbs where his reputation speaks for itself!

Oh boy, this could get interesting. If you haven't already planned to, better get there bright and early.

Red and Blue, GONE.

Green Reduced in size.

Gray not nearly big enough to make up the difference = Chaos

Could you be more specific? Did you call them today and ask?

Does anybody even have a red pass this year? I thought just about everybody was upgraded to green.

There were some that said they were upgraded from blue to red.

I have been calling the TO every day for the past three weeks and they have been telling me "negotiations with Jerico were on going and Red lots may be available this year".

When I called at 4:10 today, they said they have broken down and there will be NO red parking available "this year". I called back and spoke with someone else to confirm.

Eariler this month I was told if there was red, they would give it back to me, we have been there for 8 years but not this year.

Nothing was said about next year however.

I am going to call again on Tuesday to make sure.

I guess I'll see you in GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok thanks.

Hmm. I admit, it's a puzzle. Seems to me green is packed. Is it possible these Reds will be moved to grey?

If folks who previously had blue or red have not changed to green, I'd say yours is a pretty good guess.

Something just occurred to me:

What's to stop somebody representing Jericho to rent those spaces which used to be in the Red lot to fans on gameday?

In fact, why couldn't they do it for the blue lots too?

I imagine that's a lot of revenue for the church to just snub their nose at and walk away.

Something just occurred to me:

What's to stop somebody representing Jericho to rent those spaces which used to be in the Red lot to fans on gameday?

In fact, why couldn't they do it for the blue lots too?

I imagine that's a lot of revenue for the church to just snub their nose at and walk away.

I see it as a positive for fans. Before it was a red lot, it was a cash lot and that's where I always parked. You know how much it will cost every week. Those who couldn't get a season parking pass, would pay an arm and a leg on Ebay. Get there early and you can park where ever you want, none of this you have to park up front or all the way in the back.

I see it as a positive for fans. Before it was a red lot, it was a cash lot and that's where I always parked. You know how much it will cost every week. Those who couldn't get a season parking pass, would pay an arm and a leg on Ebay. Get there early and you can park where ever you want, none of this you have to park up front or all the way in the back.

You are assuming the Jericho Church will let you park on their property. Two problems......Jericho Church has been very upset about Redskins fans interfering with their Sunday church services and many not want you parking there. Second, rumors have been going around about an apartment complex being built in the area and the church may be selling the property. The buying price is going to be higher for commercial use than as a parking lot for Fedex Field.

You are assuming the Jericho Church will let you park on their property. Two problems......Jericho Church has been very upset about Redskins fans interfering with their Sunday church services and many not want you parking there. Second, rumors have been going around about an apartment complex being built in the area and the church may be selling the property. The buying price is going to be higher for commercial use than as a parking lot for Fedex Field.

Well, even if they don't allow parking, that won't get rid of the gameday traffic. Building an apartment complex on the red lot would certainly suck ass for Redskins fans. I guess we'll know for sure after the first preseason home game.

Having been both a blue and red lot parker, I understood the problems created by the blue lot on Sunday morning. I thought they would continue with the red lots because they were across the road from the Church buildings.

Of course, there is the possibility the Church wants to make more money as a cash parking lot for themselves than a contract with Danny.

Not my worry any more. I got my green parking pass....or at least I hope I do. I'll believe it when I have it in my hands in a few weeks.

Oh boy, this could get interesting. If you haven't already planned to, better get there bright and early.

Red and Blue, GONE.

Green Reduced in size.

Gray not nearly big enough to make up the difference = Chaos

Wait... well then who's making up the difference? Those spots haven't just disappeared, right?

Wait... well then who's making up the difference? Those spots haven't just disappeared, right?

Right now, we don't have a clue. Looks like the red negotiations are back on.

It's possible the church could rent the spots themselves, but as others have said they are not big fans of the whole game day thing, so who knows.

If they do just disappear though, look out for a traffic mess of epic proportions. I think the skins will pay what they have to to keep the red parking in order to avoid this.

I have been calling the TO every day for the past three weeks and they have been telling me "negotiations with Jerico were on going and Red lots may be available this year".

When I called at 4:10 today, they said they have broken down and there will be NO red parking available "this year". I called back and spoke with someone else to confirm.

Eariler this month I was told if there was red, they would give it back to me, we have been there for 8 years but not this year.

Nothing was said about next year however.

I am going to call again on Tuesday to make sure.

I guess I'll see you in GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a reason why you feel it necessary to call everyday? And then call back to confirm?

I'm sure DC is just dying to give another rich white man $500 million after the dealing with the Lerners.

Obviously it was tongue-in-cheek. But the fact that Snyder has to deal with this type of BS is part of what sucks about having the stadium in disgusting Landover, MD anyway. That was the worst thing that's happened to this organization in the past 20 years with the single exception of JKC's passing...no kidding.

A stadium in the city (preferably close to the baseball stadium) would do wonders for the area and the team in my opinion. Give Redskin football back to DC and end the Landover experiment.

Edit: I also didn't mean that DC had to pay. I don't really care who pays for it. I'm sure Snyder could finance some/most of it. Well, I can't say that I'm "sure" he could, but I would think he could.

Archived