Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Red Parking

ybnorml

Could his teachings be beneficial for the corner's of today?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Could his teachings be beneficial for the corner's of today?

• Yes, he could make an already established corner become elite... say a Carlos Rogers?
    • No, He isn't Joe Gibbs where his reputation speaks for itself!

Edit: I also didn't mean that DC had to pay. I don't really care who pays for it. I'm sure Snyder could finance some/most of it. Well, I can't say that I'm "sure" he could, but I would think he could.

Rest assured that DC will not make the same mistake it made with the Nationals AND Danny Boy will not pay for the new stadium..... The fans will, there is as close to 100% certainty that can be reached through speculation that there will be outrageously priced PSLs in place if/when the new stadium is built, no matter where it is built.

Rest assured that DC will not make the same mistake it made with the Nationals AND Danny Boy will not pay for the new stadium..... The fans will, there is as close to 100% certainty that can be reached through speculation that there will be outrageously priced PSLs in place if/when the new stadium is built, no matter where it is built.

I believe you. I'm not well-read on what goes into funding a new stadium so I'm going to leave that part of the equation to you guys. I'm simply advocating a new stadium from an atmosphere/location type of argument. How it is financed does not matter to me.

I believe you. I'm not well-read on what goes into funding a new stadium so I'm going to leave that part of the equation to you guys. I'm simply advocating a new stadium from an atmosphere/location type of argument. How it is financed does not matter to me.

Fair enough concerning the financing aspect. I believe with every ounce of my being that if/when the Redskins begin winning on a regular basis, if/when the playoff games return, if/when the SB runs occur FedEx field will become what most remember of RFK. All of the little nuances of the stadium will become second fiddle, they will just be a part of the tradition. Someone spoke earlier of this very idea and I couldnt possibly agree more.

The negative feelings that most have for this stadium is derived from the experiences that have taken place in it not of the structure itself.

I can one day see the stadium being moved back into DC but for those that are preaching for a smaller stadium.... I do not see that as even a remote possibility. Selling out a 70k stadium with 90% Redskins fans is our dream, selling 90% of a 100k+ stadium is an owner's dream no matter who sits in the seats come gameday. and on a side note: going back to having a winning team on the field, I think that would also cure alot of the visiting teams fans from being in the stadium also.

just my 2cents......

edit: I'm on vicodin and posted this in the wrong thread, I thought i was in the do we need a new stadium thread. :doh:

Well this sucks. Perhaps Jericho ended it and then reopened it, who knows. This Jamie character you guys speak of doesn't seem to be bright or just doesn't know what they're doing.

I hope we have Red this year, I love being able to hop on the Beltway right away.

Well this sucks. Perhaps Jericho ended it and then reopened it, who knows. This Jamie character you guys speak of doesn't seem to be bright or just doesn't know what they're doing.

Jamie was the one who said the talks were ongoing, she seemed to be on the ball but who knows..............

Jamie was the one who said the talks were ongoing, she seemed to be on the ball but who knows..............

It's not that I have anything against Jamie, but it seems that a lot of people get two things from her.

For instance the season ticket sections I believe she was telling one person one thing and another someone the opposite, told people she would get back to them and never did. That's the reason I'm a bit iffy with her, especially now since she said that they were done with Jericho and that there would be no more red and now the negations are back on.

Perhaps it isn't her fault though as I said, perhaps they did end and now they're back to talking.

Either way I appreciate you checking up for us.:cheers:

It's not that I have anything against Jamie, but it seems that a lot of people get two things from her.

For instance the season ticket sections I believe she was telling one person one thing and another someone the opposite, told people she would get back to them and never did. That's the reason I'm a bit iffy with her, especially now since she said that they were done with Jericho and that there would be no more red and now the negations are back on.

Perhaps it isn't her fault though as I said, perhaps they did end and now they're back to talking.

Either way I appreciate you checking up for us.:cheers:

I had several very good phone calls and emails with Jamie. She was always polite and answered my questions. I did not like some of the answers but I felt she was honest with me.

Regarding my upgrade from red to green parking pass, she called me back quite quickly with the good news. She also forwarded to her manager, without my asking, an email to her describing my dissatisfaction with the whole ticket upgrade process. I got a call from the TO manager about 45 minutes later after sending the email. So I consider her quite competent.

Blaming her on reporting the negotiations being on and off is silly. The whole art of negotiating is calling the other's bluff. All a ticket office representative is going to know is what is happening at that point in time. That person is not going to be privileged to the details of the negotiations. Besides, having worked in customer service myself, managers often don't share important information or share it in a timely fashion.

Yeah Sonny I knew I was being a little hard, but thats why I changed my second post a little bit. I know she can't know everything, as you said she is after all a rep and doesn't know the behind the scenes details.

Perhaps I just read some of the stuff wrong and assumed that's how she always was.

Thanks for clearing that up.

With the exception of rudeness, I don't blame the TO agents for this fiasco that occurred over the past couple months. This was clearly a management and policy problem.

Clearly, someone in Danny's front office determined it was best to clean house and hire all new ticket office staff. They failed to establish clear rational policies for ticket renewals and upgrades and then expected new inexperienced TO agents to carry out a horrible "game plan". This was not an execution problem IMHO. This was clearly a front office and management problem that once again screwed their current season ticket owners.

I fail to understand how Snyder can continue to make money when he has incompetent people managing stadium operations, ticket operations and football operations. The entire Redskins organization is an embarrassment from top to bottom. Let's hope the players can win despite its management.

I'm officially fed up with "good intentions" and demand a quality product.....somewhere.... anywhere in the organization.

Archived