Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matthew Stafford, Hall of Famer

royallypwned

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Why don't you let him finish 1 full season first. Hahaha

Stafford in a quarter of a season is better than most NFL QBs in a full season! :pfft:

I call BS. No way you forgot about this thread!

:ols: I honestly did. I only found it again because I was creating another Stafford thread. When I put "Stafford" in the thread title, a list of other threads popped up. And this one was one of those listed. :D

By favorite team, you mean the Cowboys? Or Mavs? Because my man crush on Stafford > my love for the Cowboys by a few miles. But between Stafford and the Mavs, it's more of a dead heat.

Well considering the Mavs will only play the Lions in some bizarre Marvel-DC crossover universe, I'd say it's safe to assume I was referring to the Cowboys.

Well considering the Mavs will only play the Lions in some bizarre Marvel-DC crossover universe, I'd say it's safe to assume I was referring to the Cowboys.

ah, well I just got confused by "favorite team" since the Mavs are my favorite team. I love Stafford. But I'll be cheering for the Cowboys on Sunday, not the Lions. I will probably be cheering for Stafford more than anyone else on the field, but for the Cowboys to win. Sounds impossible, but my cheering won't affect the outcome, so whatever. :ols:

I love Stafford. But I'll be cheering for the Cowboys on Sunday, not the Lions. I will probably be cheering for Stafford more than anyone else on the field, but for the Cowboys to win. Sounds impossible, but my cheering won't affect the outcome, so whatever. :ols:

Not really. In this era of fantasy football it's pretty easy to understand. It's why in week 2 I was ok with Wells and Fitz scoring TDs (both on my fantasy team) because the Redskins won.

That said, if you keep this up I think Mr. Stafford will have to file a restraining order against you.

Not really. In this era of fantasy football it's pretty easy to understand. It's why in week 2 I was ok with Wells and Fitz scoring TDs (both on my fantasy team) because the Redskins won.

That said, if you keep this up I think Mr. Stafford will have to file a restraining order against you.

What's sad is that I don't have Stafford in any of my five fantasy leagues. :(

And he wouldn't ever file a RO against me. Hell, he's even met me a couple times before and didn't think I was crazy then. Of course, that was when he was still in high school. :ols:

ah, well I just got confused by "favorite team" since the Mavs are my favorite team. I love Stafford. But I'll be cheering for the Cowboys on Sunday, not the Lions. I will probably be cheering for Stafford more than anyone else on the field, but for the Cowboys to win. Sounds impossible, but my cheering won't affect the outcome, so whatever. :ols:

I put contradiction into Google and your name popped up.

I have stafford AND Calvin on my fantasy team :) they've been my superstars right now. And i had matt SCHAUB starting week 1... hes been suckin, if i had stafford in week 1, i would be undefeated rite now.

but back to the subject, Johnson and Stafford are the up and coming duo of this decade. they are insane together.

I really hoped you started them today.

I think you got a little mixed up with your anatomy there, sport. :ols:

I'm a man, and I still wanna have Stafford's babies.

Well since I like being a man, and don't want to have a sex change, I'd rather just fantasize about the possibility of having his babies, rather than making it a reality. :silly:

Archived