Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matthew Stafford, Hall of Famer

royallypwned

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Roofies are a helluva drug.

Did you know Matthew Stafford takes 53 roofies, before every game he plays? By doing so, it masks his abilities, so the other roster can compete. Otherwise, he would be a blur while scrambling causing extreme vomiting in bystanders, and his passes would explode upon impact instantly obliterating whatever object or person it came in contact with.

Where is the option where the NFL gets tired of the lack of competition and renames the Lombardi, the Matthew Stafford and just gives him the award?

Did you know Matthew Stafford takes 53 roofies, before every game he plays? By doing so, it masks his abilities, so the other roster can compete. Otherwise, he would be a blur while scrambling causing extreme vomiting in bystanders, and his passes would explode upon impact instantly obliterating whatever object or person it came in contact with.

Where is the option where the NFL gets tired of the lack of competition and renames the Lombardi, the Matthew Stafford and just gives him the award?

niiiice! lol.gif

Don't be sad. Maybe Dallas will trade a ton of picks for him at the tail end of his career in a reverse-Herschel kinda thing. It would be good karma if nothing else.

But instead this time, the team unloading the picks will be the ones winning all the SB's! :D

where's the correct choice?

none

That is not a possible result, so it wasn't a choice. :D

For the record, to be completely serious and "sane" for a moment, I'm obviously not expecting Stafford to be a perennial pro bowler like it may seem. I'm just a super fan who wants him to be successful. Stafford is the first NFL player I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and conversing with BEFORE he was in the NFL, or before college for that matter (his going to UGA was icing on the cake since I was already a huge UGA fan). I was in attendance at some of his high school games, including the state championship, so I saw in person the skills he had and I know he's damn good. Now it just remains to be seen if he can be good in the NFL. If it doesn't work out, I'll still be one of his top fans.

Now that I got that out, back to normal...Matthew Stafford = 2009 MVP :D

How dare you! Thou that speak against the Stafford shall be burned and crucified in front of Sir Stafford while he takes his meal and his pet Loins are nibbling on your flesh! :D

Ummm...did you mean to say lions?...if not thats funny as hell:hysterical:

Don't be sad. Maybe Dallas will trade a ton of picks for him at the tail end of his career in a reverse-Herschel kinda thing. It would be good karma if nothing else.
Tail end of his career? This is Matthew Stafford. There is no end to his career. He will always play at an elite level and retire in peak form solely because of boredom after winning his 34th straight SuperBowl.

haha no, different one. The Mike Lynn I'm talking about was the GM of the Vikings in the late 80's. He was the guy Jimmy Johnson suckered into trading for Herschel Walker. The greatest trade in the HISTORY of Dallas sports, and probably the best one in all of sports. LOL

Tail end of his career? This is Matthew Stafford. There is no end to his career. He will always play at an elite level and retire in peak form solely because of boredom after winning his 34th straight SuperBowl.

:notworthy

Thirty-fourth Super Bowl... so he'll be what 55 when he retires?

haha no, different one. The Mike Lynn I'm talking about was the GM of the Vikings in the late 80's. He was the guy Jimmy Johnson suckered into trading for Herschel Walker. The greatest trade in the HISTORY of Dallas sports, and probably the best one in all of sports. LOL

Oh, ok. Yeah, that one confused me. That other dude was all I could find when I looked.

• 2 years later...

Archived