Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS: Top 10 OT

bubba9497

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/positional-rankings/OFF/OT

Click link for entire article

Clovdyx's Rankings

4. Jason Peters, Eagles

Comment: The guy is huge and strong. That's enough to be a good tackle in the NFL. Between 2006 and 2007, he only allowed eight sacks. In addition, Marshawn Lynch has posted back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons to start his career. We'll see how he does with McNabb and one of the league's top backs.

7. Flozell Adams, Cowboys

Comment: He's getting a bit older, going into his 12th season, but he continues to perform. Marion Barber has emerged as one of the league's better backs, and Tony Romo sits to pee has had some great years. Adams was elected to five Pro Bowls since 2003, missing only in 2005, when he missed ten games.

8. Chris Samuels, Redskins

Comment: After winning the Outland Trophy in 1999, he was selected third overall by the Redskins in the 2000 Draft. All he's done since then is make six Pro Bowls, including four consecutive (2005 - 2008) and helped Clinton Portis rush for 1,200 yards in four of five seasons and set the Redskins single season rushing record (1,516 yards in 2005).

Prisico's TOP 10

the only NFC East OT listed:

6. Jason Peters, Eagles

Analysis: He didn't play as well last season for the Bills following a holdout, but he remains one of the NFL's best. A new home and a new contract should rejuvenate him.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaahahahaa......FLOZELL better than SAMUELS!!!!

The articles being circulated this offseason are downright hilarious.

And I just love the fact that Peters is being held to Greek God standards. Who knows he might just be good this year.....but how can anyone say that? And I know for a fact if the redskins got him all the talk would be "He had a TERRIBLE year last year"

This is the line that gets me the most. That better back hasnt rushed for a 1,000 yards in his career yet.

But he plays for the Cowboys and they have all the best players

Being huge and strong is enough to be a good left tackle in the NFL?

So why don't we just go to the MetRX competitions every year and hand pick our dominant OL from there? This guy just might be onto something genius!

I saw that too lol. If thats the case, why isn't Mike Williams on the list?

Chris Samuels has been great. Definitely the next Redskin to go to the HOF!!! I really hope he has fully recovered from his injury!!!

Yeah, I think Samuels has one or two more Pro Bowls before he retires. Seven or eight Pro Bowl seasons would get many players into the HOF, but you never see it being discussed with Samuels. :whoknows:

he has to jump early, he's so slow speed rushers eat him alive
The most penalized lineman in the league in fact.

I'm taking both of these as facts. :D

Prisco is a joke. I hope Samuels hears about this. It would fire me up.

That's what I was thinking too. If I had his e-mail address, I'd send this article right to him.

wait, i thought samuels was bad and past it and not really a probowler because its just a name contest?

I thought no one said that about Samuels.... oh wait they didn't it was JANSEN.

Samuels was injured and had to go on IR.

Pro Bowl mean zilch, his production makes him a top OT

not even a good spin attempt

I thought no one said that about Samuels.... oh wait they didn't it was JANSEN.

Samuels was injured and had to go on IR.

Pro Bowl mean zilch, his production makes him a top OT

not even a good spin attempt

Who said that? Samuels is the only one on our OL that most fans DON'T have a problem with.

Sarcasm detector? A thinly-veiled commentary on ES circa December 2008? No? Nobody?

Sarcasm detector? A thinly-veiled commentary on ES circa December 2008? No? Nobody?

We know he was being sarcastic. It's going back to his vendetta against Jason Campbell and how he thinks people shouldn't blame the OL for the offense's lack of production.

We know he was being sarcastic. It's going back to his vendetta against Jason Campbell and how he thinks people shouldn't blame the OL for the offense's lack of production.

Eh, BLC's become pretty good at compartmentalizing his Campbell opinions. A lot of people said that Samuels had lost quite a bit of production towards the end of 2008, even before his injury. Of course now that someone OUTSIDE of Redskins Nation says so, we all jump on him.

I'm pretty sure that's what he was putting out there.

Archived