Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA Draft thread

royallypwned

Taylor sold to Houston for 2.5 million. WOW that's a lot of money for a 2nd round player. This might actually help us getting a fifth big man on the roster, someone like Joe Smith.

Wizards Extreme post says that Rubio's twitter says he is staying in Europe.

What a ****ing baby.

Still wish we had drafted him - he is going to be a STUD.

He said he would have refused to play for us too so no point.

If Washington took him and he stayed over there, then what? Nothing would have been added.

If we had the 5th pick, and he slips like he did then I think we can get more than Foye and Miller in a trade.

Also, I think he would have come here if we did pick him. Yea, he said he did not want to, but that was because of playing time/role concerns with Gilbert. I think you can convince him to come. But who knows.

The more I look at that trade Orlando pulled today the more I wonder why they did it. Is Carter at his age, really making that team dramatically better? I mean, they already had plenty of scoring big men on that team. Anyone care to explain, I don't get it?

What is so hard to understand?

In addition to producing the best football players in the country, central Florida also produces many of the best bball players in the country.

T-Mac, Amare and Vince are all local HS stars. He is a hometown guy--a star from Daytona Beach.

He averaged over 20 pts a game yet again last season. 8 time all-star.

Lee averaged 8 pts a game last season.

While Lee has a long career in front of him, and showed talent, Vince is an immediate upgrade in the search for a ring next season.

Archived