Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go on record: Make your individual player predictions.

Alright, here's the way this works.

Take a player from your team, and give us your (bold) prediction of what will happen with his season.

Then give a prediction for another team's player, can be any player that you choose, as long as he's not on your favorite team. Make sense?

I'll go first:

Redskins

My prediction is that if Malcolm Kelly plays in at least 14 games, that he will have at least 5 TDs. More than Devin Thomas (though Thomas will likely have more yards.

Brett Favre

Brett's return means that my prediction from 3 years ago is still on pace to come true. My prediction is, Brett Favre will die on the football field at the age of 86 ... due to natural cause. Favre, however, will still somehow lead his team to victory in the 4th QTR.

Your turn.

Campbell will have a decent season, but nothing amazing. 2,600 yards/16 TDs/10 Interceptions

Carlos Rogers will have 5+ interceptions.

London Fletcher will lead the league in tackles.

Orakpo will disappoint most people in his rookie season.

Malcom Kelly will get hurt by week 8.

Devin Thomas will get over 500 yards receiving.

Clinton Portis will disappear late season due to injury

Campbell will have a decent season, but nothing amazing. 2,600 yards/16 TDs/10 Interceptions

Carlos Rogers will have 5+ interceptions.

London Fletcher will lead the league in tackles.

Orakpo will disappoint most people in his rookie season.

Malcom Kelly will get hurt by week 8.

Devin Thomas will get over 500 yards receiving.

Clinton Portis will disappear late season due to injury

Nothing to say about any other teams? hahaha

Okay, why not.

The Broncos will go 5-11

The Raiders will win 7 games.

The Seahawks will bounce back from last year and make the playoffs.

Troy Polamalu will get hurt and his career will go downhill from there (I say this simply because of the Madden curse).

Ray Lewis will have a mediocre year (it'll be a terrible year for him if he kills someone)

The Vikings won't make the playoffs

Okay, why not.

The Broncos will go 5-11

Troy Polamalu will get hurt and his career will go downhill from there (I say this simply because of the Madden curse).

The Vikings won't make the playoffs

I think Denver might be worse than that and are on a collision course for the #1 pick. I don't think Polamalu will take the downturn you think he might, but what about Fitzgerald? The Vikings, with Favre, are going to be repeat of the Jets from last year.

I think Denver might be worse than that and are on a collision course for the #1 pick. I don't think Polamalu will take the downturn you think he might, but what about Fitzgerald? The Vikings, with Favre, are going to be repeat of the Jets from last year.

Speaking of the Vikings. This is my conspiracy theory about them, Favre is a 1 year insurance plan until next season when Goodell reinstates Vick. The Vikings will sign Vick and use him as part of a crazy ass Wild Cat featuring Vick, Peterson, T. Jackson and Percy Harvin will be their burner along with Berrian.

It just seems to make so much sense to me.

Raiders: Jamarcus Russell will throw 23 TDs and 12 INTs. Raiders might make the playoffs.

Redskins- With Albert Haynesworth in front of him, London Fletcher records 160 tackles.

Cowboys- With TO gone, they fail to make the playoffs again. Wade Phillips = fired

Bills- With TO, they dance around with the wild card, might even win it.

Packers- Aaron Rodgers- 30 TD passes

Saints- Pierre Thomas becomes the Saints number one ground threat. 1300 yards, 10 TDs. Reggie Bush remains the highest picked part-time gadget back ever.

Jaguars- David Garrard is as average as he always is, Jack del Rio gets fired.

49ers- Alex Smith takes a big step and the 9ers challenge for the division.

~Bang

What the hell, I'll bite.

Jason Campbell will show modest improvement on last year. Not enormous improvement, but modest. Say 3,600 yards, 16 TD's, 10 INTs. It will still not be good enough for half this board, whether the Skins make the playoffs or not.

Skins have a similar schedule arc to last year, fast out of the gate because of a cakewalk early schedule, worse second half. Not sure about playoffs.

Cowboys do not make playoffs. And I'm more level headed than most Skins fans when it comes to them. Tremendous front seven on defense, but I think the loss of T.O. (on the field anyway) will hurt more than they realize. I don't think Roy Williams can fill those shoes, allowing opposing defenses to focus on the running game and making Romo sits to pee uncomfortable. Ware will be a stud as usual.

Randy Moss again becomes the best receiver in the game.

Surprise playoff team...Buffalo Bills. They have all the pieces they need, a lot of young, hungry guys on defense, a new playmaking WR, a good RB, and a competent QB. If their O-Line holds up, I think they grab a wildcard this year.

Jason Campbell gets a new contract w/ the Redskins after getting in the playoffs and putting up 15-17 TD's.

Laron Landry makes the pro bowl his first time.

Jim Zorn remains head coach next year.

Devin Thomas shows more improvement this year and has 3-4 TD's

Chris Cooley gets into the pro bowl again.

London Fletcher finally does make the pro bowl and has an impressive year.

Cowboys place last in our division. Wade Phillips gets canned.

Randle El is used in the wildcat several times in the season with pretty good success.

Brett Farve will lead the Vikings to the NFC championship, (hopefully against us, but i'm not predicting that.)

Either Eli, Mcnabb or Romo sits to pee will be taken off the field due to a devestating hit by one of our defensive players.

Redskins will win a game we "should of" lost.

Chris Horton will prove that last year was no fluke, improve even more and will be voted into his first pro bowl appearance. Every 7th rounder in the league will love it...

Brett will be pelted with debris or snowballs on his return to Lambeau Field

I didn't say the running game would **** the bed. I think Marcus Mason has potential to be a surprising player on this team.

See, the problem I have with one of this boards biggest man crushes, is if Marcus was that good a back, why has he been unable to crack a roster thus far? Aside from ourselves, who've had average-good at best, if reliable, backs behind Clinton; he never made it off the Ravens practice squad, and spent time flitting between the active roster and practice squad at the Jets without ever once making the field, neither of whom have a great running back core.

I just don't get all the MM love, shrugs. But back to the topic at hand:

Redskins: DeAngelo Hall will have a double figure INT year and banish all doubt surrounding his pick up.

Colts: Reggie Wayne will have a career year in yards and TD's now he's not overshadowed by Marvin.

*Edit* I'm adding two opposition players, because it still smarts:-

Bears: Jay Cutler will lead the Bears on a playoff run, and make us regret even more McDaniels valuing of Orton over our own.

Hail.

Portis will rush for around 1300yds and have 9tds

Campbell will throw for 3400yds 17tds and 8ints

If Favre comes back his consecutive game streak will end around week 10

Chad Ochocinco will have a much better year than last year

Drew Brees will throw for over 5000yds again

Brian Robiskie will be the best rookie WR

Rey Mauluga will be the defensive ROY

The Bengals will go to the playoffs

Brian Orakpo will have 10 sacks

The Cowboys will be sub .500

Earl Bennet will more balls then any other Bears WR

Percy Harvin will StruGgLe!

The Lions will win 6 games

Texans make the playoffs

The Cards will fall back to earth.

The Packers make the playoffs

Matt Ryan goes to the Pro-Bowl as a Starter

The Titans fall back to earth as Collins begins to show his age.

The Steelers dominate the AFC

The Rams show some progress under Spagnola

Tom Brady wins the MVP

The Texans finish with an above .500 record.

Archived