Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go on record: Make your individual player predictions.

Here are my friends predictions he is a RAMS fan...

Jason Campbell loses his starting job after 4 games to Colt Brennan.

Zorn will keep his job to atleast next year.

Rams beat Redskins in homeopener 24-17.

Haynesworth will not be productive as a Redskin his first year.

Rams go 8-8 and do not make the playoffs.

Vikings win superbowl w/ Brett Favre.

Holy crap this board will have a meltdown.

Can you imagine if somehow Campbell puts together a good season and the running game ****s the bed?

I would laugh. And with the O-line that we have and the aspect of our WR's being much better than last year, it could happen. But I think Portis will have another very good year.

Eli Manning will struggle without a proven, big target who can make up for his errant throws. He will have numbers somewhere in the ball park of 18 TDs, 14 INTs.

Brian Westbrook will somehow find a way to see the field once a month, which would be a fairly healthy season by his standards. But the Eagles will still somehow awkwardly end up with a solid 11-5 season.

Well this one is certainly bold. Giants' undrafted free agent, DE Maurice Evans, will have more sacks that Redskins' first round pick, LB Brian Orakpo.

Before his drug and off the field issues, and subsequent benching, Evans was projected as a 1st rounder. I don't want this to happen, but combined with Orakpo getting snaps at linebacker, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if it does.

Well this one is certainly bold. Giants' undrafted free agent, DE Maurice Evans, will have more sacks that Redskins' first round pick, LB Brian Orakpo.

Given the added burden were placing on a rookie trying to assimilate to pro life by having him learn another position, instead of doing what he's best at, that may not be as bold a prediction as first looks.

Hail.

Redskins

Andre Carter gets 18 sacks, benefitting from the presence of Fat Albert and Rak.

Cardinals

Kurt Warner will throw more interceptions than touchdown passes and be sacked more than any other quarterback through week seven, when he will have to leave the game vs. NYG due to injury. He will attempt to play off and on the rest of the season to no avail; Matt Leinart will replace him and fare no better. The Cards finish third in their division ahead of only the rebuilding Rams. No playoffs for the last year's Super Bowl fluke.

Archived