Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Express Lanes Out of FedEX - For Premium Parkers Only

Dan T.

If push comes to shove, can't he just "close" some of the seats down in the stadium so that he doesn't have to fill 92K seats?

I would think you could make the upper deck off-limits so that it doesn't count against the number of tickets you need for a sellout.

I'm stating this strictly as an option Snyder would have if sellouts were ever at risk.

If push comes to shove, can't he just "close" some of the seats down in the stadium so that he doesn't have to fill 92K seats?

I would think you could make the upper deck off-limits so that it doesn't count against the number of tickets you need for a sellout.

I'm stating this strictly as an option Snyder would have if sellouts were ever at risk.

I believe Jacksonville did something similar to this.

He might be able to, but it would be just as embarrassing to him as a black-out. It would be all over the news everywhere how he managed to run a once great franchise into the ground to the point of having to reduce seating capacity.

He might be able to, but it would be just as embarrassing to him as a black-out. It would be all over the news everywhere how he managed to run a once great franchise into the ground to the point of having to reduce seating capacity.

I can hear the PR spin now - "Due to the troubling economy...".

Yet, down the road, the Capitals are now sporting a season ticket holder waiting list. A REAL one.

Embarrassing, sure. However, having a region of fans not able to watch the Redskins on Sunday would be much, much worse.

I can hear the PR spin now - "Due to the troubling economy...".

Yet, down the road, the Capitals are now sporting a season ticket holder waiting list. A REAL one.

Let's hold off on comparing the Caps to the Redskins in any capacity. It's been a nice uprising for hockey in DC, but the Redskins are still, in fact, selling out every home game going on decades while the Caps have had fan support for about 1.5 seasons.

Let's hold off on comparing the Caps to the Redskins in any capacity. It's been a nice uprising for hockey in DC, but the Redskins are still, in fact, selling out every home game going on decades while the Caps have had fan support for about 1.5 seasons.

I'm not comparing them...just saying that this town, as any, will support a winner. The Skins have a lot of their fans hanging by a thread. My thread snapped 2 years ago, and I gladly upgraded my hockey tickets.

I'm not comparing them...just saying that this town, as any, will support a winner. The Skins have a lot of their fans hanging by a thread. My thread snapped 2 years ago, and I gladly upgraded my hockey tickets.

True. However this town has sat through almost 20 relatively mediocre football seasons and still boasts a waiting list. There are some fans that won't go anywhere.

A winner would certainly help though!

True. However this town has sat through almost 20 relatively mediocre football seasons and still boasts a waiting list. There are some fans that won't go anywhere.

True, but I'm not sure this is due to "fans that won't go anywhere." I know plenty old fans that had tix at RFK that gave them up. And I hardly know any current FedExField fans who didn't acquire their tix after the stadium was built.

True, but I'm not sure this is due to "fans that won't go anywhere." I know plenty old fans that had tix at RFK that gave them up. And I hardly know any current FedExField fans who didn't acquire their tix after the stadium was built.

Could be...but I think we're still a ways away from actually having to have the blackout discussion. As long as the stadium is selling out on Sundays with a team that has hosted one playoff game in 17 years, I'd say we have a fanbase that can weather the storm.

Now, if we have 17 more years just like this...we might be in for a bumpy ride.

I can't imagine in my wildest dreams any scenario in which Snyder would even contemplate making less money.

Now, if we have 17 more years just like this...we might be in for a bumpy ride.

I remember a similar feeling of apathy after Spurrier left. The fanbase was about to revolt...and then Dan did the only thing he could do to fix it - hire a legendary coach that was revered like a God around here.

That is one card he no longer has the option of playing.

Back on topic - I'm a newly minted Club ticket holder and was wondering if there are handicap spaces in the Orange lot? Looking at the new parking map it shows the handicap parking at the front of the Platinum lots only. So will I park there and get to enter and leave by an express lane?

my tickets were aquired in the 70's. (by my grandfather)

now you know someone :)

My grandfather has had tickets for over 50 years. He's been around since the days of Griffith Stadium

i'm pretty sure it was the 70's.

i know my dad was about 14-16 years old, and he was born in the late 50's, so i think the math works out the early 70's.

Archived