Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The aura of this Sacha Baron Cohen character stinks!?

WhoRUSupposed2Be

I think the guy is hilarious, because NOTHING is taboo with him. He equally offends. Anybody who would laugh at him for making fun of dumb rednecks, but then get upset about him naming his adopted black child "OJ" is being a hypocrite.

For gods sake, all Borat pretty much did was make fun of white bigots in some way shape or form. lol

I think the guy is hilarious, because NOTHING is taboo with him. He equally offends. Anybody who would laugh at him for making fun of dumb rednecks, but then get upset about him naming his adopted black child "OJ" is being a hypocrite.

For gods sake, all Borat pretty much did was make fun of white bigots in some way shape or form. lol

I had no quarrel about him naming a "black" child O.J. (of course the irony struck out to me that he would name him that to begin with based on the child's pigmentation).

Sacha goes overboard with the whole "let's figure out how we can orchestrate a new trade method" ordeal. How would else will you expect a "black" audience to react to this?!

I had no quarrel about him naming a "black" child O.J. (of course the irony struck out to me that he would name him that to begin with based on the child's pigmentation).

I have no idea what you are trying to say. What was ironic?

• 1 year later...

The first time we were watching Borat was at my friends house, we were literally falling down laughing. while the jew scene was one one of Robbies "relatives" who is arab, walked by to see what we were lauging at and said " why are you laughing? thats how the jews are" we just looked at eachother and burst out laughing, he got all embarassed and walked away as we laughed until we had tears in our eyes. Now when ever somone makes a stupid comment we both say "Borat Borat Borat" in a deep voice.

the thing that most people didnt get about Ali G, Borat and Bruno, is that it doesnt mock the people he is stereotyping, he is mocking the people who are too stupid to see how obvious the stereotypiing is, thats his whole schtick is that if you arent self aware enough to understand the humour, you wont find it funny on anything but a surface level (if that).

Archived