Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bloomberg: Suitcase With $134 Billion Puts Dollar on Edge

hokie4redskins

The Treasury has declared that the bonds are fake.

But if you want a REAL tin foil hat scenario, try this one on for size. What if the Treasury has been printing more bonds than it officially claims, and selling them under the table? Why would it do such a thing? Well, if our deficits are/have been larger than officially reported, and someone wanted to trim the official numbers for political reasons, this would be the only way to still get the cash needed to pay for said "secret" deficits. It'd probably be impossible to do such a thing without a buyer eventually letting the truth slip, so the Treasury would have to have some sort of black market "front" operation. And where do most big-time players in black markets have a bank account?

I'd put it in the same realm as 9/11 conspiracy theories. But, still... it's interesting to ponder.

Oh low blow!! (But I did notice some grays on the side of my head this morning):D

:hysterical:

The Treasury has declared that the bonds are fake.

Are they the ones that took a few weeks to state that from "looking at pictures of them on the internet" they've concluded they are fake?

*Yep....they are.... http://www.reuters.com/article/bondsNews/idUSN1946360420090619

tell me about it

Wellllllllllllll, I'm glad you asked.

You and I, and all Americans, have been asked to buy into an elaborate conspiracy regarding the world's largest space hoodwinking. Take a look at this picture:

38-2.jpg

Notice anything interesting?

Like the fact that the Shuttle's three main engines -- critical to achieving orbit -- are barely operational? They look like someone just installed a bunch of under-cabinet lighting in there to make them look pretty. But I don't see anything coming out of them. Like, oh, let's say a giant column of rocket flame and smoke.

Sure, the solid rocket boosters -- which fall off only 150 miles downrange -- are cranking along. But that's only enough for the first stage of the launch. And the Shuttle main engines are said to be required for all stages of flight, including liftoff. So they're "working" in these photos. But clearly, with our own eyes we can see that the Shuttle's own engines actually aren't working. That's because they can't work. Because they aren't real. And as a result, the Shuttle doesn't actually reach orbit. The logic is inescapable.

Here's your proof: The Shuttle's external fuel tank, which "powers" the main "engines," is said to contain Hydrogen and Oxygen. And nothing else. What do you get when you put them together?

Water. Regular old tap water. H2O.

Forget Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. NASA wants you to believe in a giant white water rocket.

Now, you can throw as much science mumbo-jumbo at me as you like. Feed me the official government story, etc. But everyone knows that water does not equal fire.

And I know what I can see with my own eyes. My eyes tell me this:

Space_Shuttle_liftoff.jpgspace-shuttle-launch.jpg

No smoke, no fire = no rocket = FAKE.

So now that we know the Shuttle is clearly a hoax, where does it actually go after its suborbital launch? Obviously it lands in north Africa or Europe or something. Or it turns around and lands in Texas. But it certainly doesn't go into orbit.

At more than half a billion dollars per launch, that's an awfully expensive way to take an express flight to El Paso. But at least you can bring your own water with you.

Are they the ones that took a few weeks to state that from "looking at pictures of them on the internet" they've concluded they are fake?

*Yep....they are.... http://www.reuters.com/article/bondsNews/idUSN1946360420090619

They're gonna declare them to be fake no matter what the justification. Declaring them to be real - on the extremely small chance that they actually are real, somehow - would be an epic disaster.

Wellllllllllllll, I'm glad you asked..

I know you are jokeing and speaking tongue and cheak, because I know you to be much smarter than this.. but I can't resist so I will respond anyway.

Now, you can throw as much science mumbo-jumbo at me as you like. Feed me the official government story, etc. But everyone knows that water does not equal fire.

You will need..

• 2 dry paper towls
  • a decent sized battery,
  • two foot long wires,
  • three rubber bands,
  • a long match.
  • a bowl filled with water

take the bowl of water and two test tubes. Submerge the test tubes in the water so the open end on the bottom and the closed end is up near the surface or even above the surface of the water...Be sure the test tubes are completely filled with water and stay that way until the experiment is ongoing.

Put one rubber band on each test tube, which is filled with water and in the bowl still upside down.

Connect each wire through the rubber band on the test tube so one end is inside the inverted test tube, and the other end is outside of the bowl of water free and still dry..

Take a regular battery. connect two wires to the poles. using the third rubber band to secure them

Hydrogen and Oxygen will fill up your test tubes and displace the water. When the test tubes are half way full, switch the wires on the poles of the battery so you get Hydrogen and Oxygen in each of the test tubes rather than all of one or the other...

Now remove the test tubes from the water and while keeping them inverted dry them with one paper towl. then while holding the test tube, over the second still dry paper towl insert the lite long neck match into the test tube.

You will notice a small explosion/ fire ball as the H and the O2 are consumed in a chemical reaction. you will also notice the once dry paper towl under the reaction now has a few drops of water on it. H and 0 do indead yeald fire in the chemical reaction which results in the by product of water.

And I know what I can see with my own eyes. My eyes tell me this:

As for the shuttle engines firing or not on take off that is due to the weight of the cargo, and the desired orbit of the cargo. The shuttle engines are not typically used on take off stage because they are used after the external fuel tanks expire to obtain a higher orbit. If the cargo is heavy or if the orbit does not need to be geosynchonous but rather lower earth orbit, the external and internal engines can be used at the same time.

what worries me most is that fakes like these may exist in much higher numbers. Like roaches, if you see one, you know there are hundreds more you dont see.

What would be the economic impact of massive quantities of fake bonds hitting the public?

Might be nothing, I honestly dont know.

those types of paper bearer bonds are no longer issued.

They're gonna declare them to be fake no matter what the justification. Declaring them to be real - on the extremely small chance that they actually are real, somehow - would be an epic disaster.

But if you are going to lie, go big or don't go at all :silly:

They could've said FBI Agents trained in the mountains of Asia in ancient ninja techniques snuck it to where these bonds were being held, analyzed them with top secret gear that won't exist for another century, and declared them fake.

Course you don't see flame, dummy! Water doesn't burn.

And you don't see the water coming out because water's transparent.

Everybody knows that.

Fie on your science!

Pointy-headed liberal elite "knowledge-seeker."

Here in Real America, we trust our eyes instead of our brains.

• 4 months later...
So whatever happened with this? I can't find any updates. Has this just been swept under the rug?

The certificates turned out to be counterfits and were traced back to Italian organized crime elements. Least that's the story which they put out.

Well, IIR, about halfway through the thread, it was mentioned that there were more half-billion dollar bills in the briefcase than the total number of such bills in circulation. (Going from memory, I think they said there were 249 bills in the briefcase, and in the entire history of the US, the mint has only printed like 200 of the things.)

Archived