Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only The Good Die Young

Mickalino

the 4 cops in oakland and 3 in pittsburgh from earlier this year. and all our soldiers overseas

Thanks. This is what I was thinking. All the anonymous people whose lives were ended too young. So many good people who did the right things during their lives and deserve honor.

It must just be me, because no one else has said anything. But to me, there are two groups of people here...those who died as a result of things like a drunk driver hitting them, or some kind of medical issue. And those who killed themselves due to rampant drug use, shooting themselves, etc.

My son,

Derrick W. Ellis 10/4/89 -06/21/05.

I miss him everyday!

Gerald M. Powell - My 8th grade math teacher. Died in 1997, from complications of diverticulitis. He was only 50y/o. One of the greatest teachers that ever walked into a school. I got my only A in a math class in his classroom. He was a great guy, a good football coach, and a consumate professional in his chosen career.

Adding Jim Croce.

My son,

Derrick W. Ellis 10/4/89 -06/21/05.

I miss him everyday!

Gerald M. Powell - My 8th grade math teacher. Died in 1997, from complications of diverticulitis. He was only 50y/o. One of the greatest teachers that ever walked into a school. I got my only A in a math class in his classroom. He was a great guy, a good football coach, and a consumate professional in his chosen career.

On my 21st bday. Sorry for your loss. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived