Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft 10 Players From The NFC East To Build Your Team...

If you stepped back from your default mode of unnecessary rididule, you would indeed see that the Skins have a LOT of talented players who would rank in the top 2 in the NFC East in several positions:

Fletcher

Haynesworth

Cooley

Portis

Landry

Rogers

Moss

Samuels

Portis and Samuels might be borderline, but if so it's just barely out of the top 2. Most of the best players in the NFC East are relatively tied in terms of talent, anyway...

You could argue players for every team in the NFC East. However, not being a homer leads that there is not a collection of talent on any team that trumps the other teams.

McNabb

Peters

Andrews

D. Jackson

Trent Cole

Bunkley

Patterson

Bradley

Samuel

Manning

Jacobs

Snee

Ohara

Osi

Tuck

Carney

Canty

Pierce

Webster

Romo sits to pee

Barber

Witten

Davis

Adams

Ratliff

Ware

James

Newman

And yet you feel the Skins have THREE of the top 10 players in the NFC East in terms of most talent lol...three is pretty damn good for a team that came in last place ;)...which team had the most players on your list, btw?

Probably the team that advanced the furthest. :cool:

Not intelligently.

Well you just said Portis is the best RB in the NFC East.

Find me a better DT in the NFCE than Haynesworth.

TE is pretty much even with Cooley and Witten.

Landry is the best safety now that Dawkins is gone.

Hall, Samuel, Newman are pretty even in terms of CB. Slight edge to Samuel.

Fletcher is easily the best MLB.

Chris Samuels is the best LT.

Moss is the best WR now.

So there's a few positions right there where you could say the Skins have better talent.

And yet you feel the Skins have THREE of the top 10 players in the NFC East in terms of most talent lol...three is pretty damn good for a team that came in last place ;)...which team had the most players on your list, btw?

Seriously. The Eagles have no one on the DL, LB or S positions that can be the top 1 or 2.

But why do they do so well? Because they play well as a unit.

1. Eli Manning

2. DeMarcus Ware

3. Albert Hanyesworth

4. Justin Tuck

5. Jason Witten

6. Osi Umenyiora

7. Corey Webster

8. Asante Samuel

9. Chris Snee

10. Jason Peters

Took Manning over McNabb and Romo sits to pee because he's nearly five years younger than McNabb, and Romo sits to pee turns the ball over way too often. There isn't a single RB in the division I would attempt to build my team around, Westbrook is starting to break down, Portis is only 27 but his body has taken the punishment of a 35 year old so how much time could he have left? Jacobs is young and doesn't have as much wear as the other two backs, but he can't be counted on for a full 16 games. Barber has yet to even break the 1,000 yard plateau.

Upon reflection I've decided to take Andrews off my list, Chris Snee belongs on the list, even if RG is not as important as RT. Andrews needs to prove his head is back in the game before I would build a team around that guy.

Moss is the best WR now.

So there's a few positions right there where you could say the Skins have better talent.

I think Asant Samuel is much better than Hall and Newman.

Samuels coming off an injury is scary.

Its hard to imagine Moss being the best WR, but it also hard to argue.

Moss is the best WR now.

Half of your statements are not fact nor grounded in reality. It is just a homer way of looking at things. Plus, the question was posed for the next three years.

Seriously. The Eagles have no one on the DL, LB or S positions that can be the top 1 or 2.

But why do they do so well? Because they play well as a unit.

Bunkley, Cole, Patterson and Mikell can be intelligently argued based off of performance to be in the top 2.

Half of your statements are not fact nor grounded in reality. It is just a homer way of looking at things. Plus, the question was posed for the next three years.

Well I said it could be argued. I didn't realize it was for the next 3 years. I was talking about right now.

Its hard to imagine Moss being the best WR, but it also hard to argue.

I agree, but who is better? I don't think DeSean Jackson is there yet and Roy Williams has proven a whole lot so far in his career. I don't think Steve Smith is up there either.

And yet they have the same number of players on your list as the team that did the worst...

Pretty much shoots down your whole argument.

Not really since my entire argument was it was silly to have the Skins with 5-8 players out of 10 of the best in the NFC East.

I'm loving the Skins fans who are picking more than 5 players from the last place team in the division last year out of their 10 choices. One of you picked 8. Lets see how that works out for you. :hysterical:

Bravo.

Orakpo on any list is downright comical.

Kid hasn't played a down and he's already a top 10 building block out of all the NFCE players.

Generally that's what it means. :hysterical:

You can pick from the entire NFC East and your homerism stays until the very end.

Donovan McNabb

Clinton Portis

Chris Samuels

Shawn Andrews

Jason Witten

Chris Canty

Justin Tuck

Albert Haynesworth

Asante Samuel

DeMarcus Ware

All this talent on a waste of donovan mcnabb. As long as he is under center, you will never win a superbowl.

Not really since my entire argument was it was silly to have the Skins with 5-8 players out of 10 of the best in the NFC East.

What was said to you:

Just because the TEAM finished last doesn't mean the players are any less talented.

What you said in response:

Generally that's what it means. :hysterical:

Your argument--that if the TEAM finished last generally means the players are less talented--is flushed right down the toilet by you yourself claiming that the last place team has just as many top 10 players as the team that advanced the furthest...and MORE top 10 talent than two other teams that finished ahead of it.

1. Ware

2. Haynesworth

3. Tuck

4. Witten

5. Samuels

6. Samuel

7. Cooley

8. Jacobs

9. Davis

10. Snee

I didn't like any of the WR in the division so I decided that I'm going to run a 2 TE set and jam the ball down the opponents throat. I would love to have Jacobs with the Hogs of old or the Cowboys lines of 92 or 93. I would run the Heavy Jumbo package on every play.

Archived