Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft 10 Players From The NFC East To Build Your Team...

Do you guys think Fletcher will still be productive 3 years from now?

Perhaps not as much, but what he brings in terms of leadership and we he still able to do now, can have a significant influence on the younger LBs on my squad. The only other LB candidate I would consider is Antonio Pierce. But Fletcher has shown to be an ageless wonder.

(If we're talking about THIS year, only)

1. Demarcus Ware

2. Donovon Mcnabb

3. Chris Samuels

4. Albert Haynesworth

5. Justin Tuck

6. Jason Witten

7. Clinton Portis

8. Asante Samuel

9. Jason Peters

10. Laron Landry

NASTY team...the NFC East really does have some talent.

It's really hard to choose only 10.

You could build a nasty defense from the East.

DE- Tuck, Umenyora, Orakpo

DT- Haynesworth, Griffin, Robbins

LB- Fletcher, Ware, Pierce

CB- Samuel, Hall, Rogers, Newman

S- Landry, Hamlin, Horton

I hope you don't have your hopes up TOO high for Orakpo this year. You seem very confident he will have a significant immediate impact.

I hope you don't have your hopes up TOO high for Orakpo this year. You seem very confident he will have a significant immediate impact.

Maybe not immediate. But, I think he can be a solid contributor this year and by his 3rd year be a very good player.

I'm loving the Skins fans who are picking more than 5 players from the last place team in the division last year out of their 10 choices. One of you picked 8. Lets see how that works out for you. :hysterical:

Just because the TEAM finished last doesn't mean the players are any less talented.

Wheres your list at?

Just because the TEAM finished last doesn't mean the players are any less talented.

Wheres your list at?

Generally that's what it means. :hysterical:

You can pick from the entire NFC East and your homerism stays until the very end.

Donovan McNabb

Clinton Portis

Chris Samuels

Shawn Andrews

Jason Witten

Chris Canty

Justin Tuck

Albert Haynesworth

Asante Samuel

DeMarcus Ware

Generally that's what it means. :hysterical:

Is that so? So the Steelers are stricken with talent laden players? How about the Patriots that WON the Super Bowls. Did they have a ton of talent?

No. Its the teams that play best together. Maybe one day you will get the concept.

Is that so? So the Steelers are stricken with talent laden players? How about the Patriots that WON the Super Bowls. Did they have a ton of talent?

No. Its the teams that play best together. Maybe one day you will get the concept.

Ok, my bust, half of the most talented players in the entire NFC East are Skins. :laugh:

Ok, my bust, half of the most talented players in the entire NFC East are Skins. :laugh:

If you stepped back from your default mode of unnecessary rididule, you would indeed see that the Skins have a LOT of talented players who would rank in the top 2 in the NFC East in several positions:

Fletcher

Haynesworth

Cooley

Portis

Landry

Rogers

Moss

Samuels

Portis and Samuels might be borderline, but if so it's just barely out of the top 2. Most of the best players in the NFC East are relatively tied in terms of talent, anyway...

Archived