Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for the Men about Physician's

buenosdiaz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Is your Physician a male or female?

I was talking to my friend this weekend about a physical exam i got coming up this week (gotta stay healthy lol) and he was telling me about how his doctor is a guy and was really surprised that I had a woman as a physician.

So what is normal? a guy to have a guy doctor. Should I switch doctors to a dude? lol

I don't think it matters as long as you are comfortable talking with the Doc about anything that may (or may not) come up.

seriously, I have learned the hard way that you must be comfortable enough with your doc to talk about anything, if you are then you have the right doc for you.

I've always had a woman for a pediatrician as a child. Once I got older, I just saw whatever doctor was available, many times just a nurse practitioner. I also was in the Army so you just see whomever. Now I am with Kaiser but am switching. I will probably go with a woman.

Is your Physician a male or female?

I was talking to my friend this weekend about a physical exam i got coming up this week (gotta stay healthy lol) and he was telling me about how his doctor is a guy and was really surprised that I had a woman as a physician.

So what is normal? a guy to have a guy doctor. Should I switch doctors to a dude? lol

My Doc and Dentist are females. I wouldn't sweat it M8. Its just a body. I mean I don't care when my twig of an Irish curse is under the scrutiny of her.

But I am older than you..... Simply put I just dont care. I pick the best doctor I can.

Archived