Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Milkshake Flavor ?

Mickalino

For people who are too lazy to dip their cookies in their milk, and would rather have a blender do it :silly:

I find dipping them in milk is useless. I have to put the cookie in my mouth and then take a sip from my glass of milk and then chew for a proper milk and cookies experience.

What, no love for chocolate? This list is full of FAIL.

I have more than my share of dietary vices, but chocolate isn't one of them. Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of chocolate milkshakes, and enjoy the heck out of them - but I'll generally choose something else...

Depending on mood...

1. Coffee

2. Banana

3. Vanilla

4. Mint Chocolate Chip

5. Strawberry

I have more than my share of dietary vices, but chocolate isn't one of them. Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of chocolate milkshakes, and enjoy the heck out of them - but I'll generally choose something else...

you lie, you lie !!

you listed "Mint Chocolate Chip" which most certainly has Chocolate in it !!

Chocolate malt from Carl's in Fredricksburg, VA. Trust me, the best ever milkshake!!!!

It was good enough for our last SB winning QB to make the trek down each Friday before game day to get one.

MALT is the way to go......

I remember throwing Whoppers into a Blender to make a Malt Chocolate Shake.

But now, they have Malt flavoring you can add, to make it easier.

MALT is the way to go......

I remember throwing Whoppers into a Blender to make a Malt Chocolate Shake.

But now, they have Malt flavoring you can add, to make it easier.

Mick if in the area try Carl's. It is a little shack that has been around since the '40s with the original equipment to make their own ice cream and malts, there is always a line to order, once you get one you will understand why.

I apologize for being off topic but Carl's is similar to my favorite burrito place in the world, located in the Barrio district of San Diego with old equipment that mixes and bakes the shells right next to where you sit (I go there almost every trip but can't remember the name (damn CRS syndrome) - I'll update post once I remember) both are kind of hole in the wall places but FANTASTIC!

You will enjoy Carl's I guarantee! You can also get a double malt if you care too. The regular malt is great and more than rich enough for me so never tried the double.

Archived