Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Polo Sport Cologne?

NotSoSuper

Polo sport was played out like 10 years ago. When I shop for cologne, I try to buy something nobody has really smelled before. That's just me though.

Almost forgot. Go to like a dept store in the mall and find a cologne that you think smells good. Then go online on like amazon and buy the tester bottle. I just bought some expensive cologne for only $30 shipped. The tester bottle is the same as the real thing except it might not come with the cap and doesn't come in the original box. thats the only difference

It's the only cologne I'll wear. My girl likes it and everyone that smells it seems to like it. I don't wear cologne everyday but when I do wear it, it's gotta be Polo Sport.

You sound like a spokesperson. If I see a magazine ad with Justin Timberlake on it and that in quotes I'll let you know. I demand 50% of the royalties though.

SpringfieldSkins wears it - I'm sure he'll be in shortly to sing its praises and talk about how sexy it is. IMO, it's okay. You probably couldn't go wrong with anything offered by Ralph Lauren. I don't know how the price compares, but I also like Eternity :whoknows:

SpringfieldSkins wears it - I'm sure he'll be in shortly to sing its praises and talk about how sexy it is. IMO, it's okay. You probably couldn't go wrong with anything offered by Ralph Lauren. I don't know how the price compares, but I also like Eternity :whoknows:

I love Polo Sport. It is great. All the women you could ever want with that cologne. It's not expensive and it smells great. Polo Sport will never go out of style, that is how epic it is. I haven't worn it in a while, but the next time I buy some new cologne, it's definitely going to be Polo Sport.

ROTFLMAO:rotflmao:...seriously!?!!?? Polo Sport!?!?!

That was a staple of middle school/early high school. That **** is soooooooo played out. Trust me, women will catch on to that. They are very familiar with colognes too.

What if your main goal is picking up middle school/early high school girls?

:paranoid:

Archived