Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was Tommy Breaux cut ?

Mickalino

I noticed Breaux's name disappeared from the roster. But there was no news that I saw reported of what became of him, and nothing on ES that I could find. No report of him being cut, being injured, going on Dancing with the Stars, or any update on his offseason progression. Not even a man-crush post on him, in WEEKS !!!

It's as if he vanished off the face of the earth and nobody missed him. WTH happened ?

It's ok, he was tall, there's gonna be a natural attraction around these parts for the tall guys

The dude was beyond tall. He was a Freak on a Leash. :D

He makes Anthony Mix look like a midget.

With features like that, he must have had absolutely a totally obvious lack of talent, for them to not even give him more of a look than that.

Either that, or as our normal Redskin luck would have it, he'll go to a division rival, and become a Pro-Bowler, and haunt us every time they play us, 2-3 times a year :)

The dude was beyond tall. He was a Freak on a Leash. :D

He makes Anthony Mix look like a midget.

With features like that, he must have had absolutely a totally obvious lack of talent, for them to not even give him more of a look than that.

Either that, or as our normal Redskin luck would have it, he'll go to a division rival, and become a Pro-Bowler, and haunt us every time they play us, 2-3 times a year :)

Problem is, we've got plenty of tall guys on the roster, especially after adding Mitchell and Williams.

That sucks. Well one man crush down for me. :( :::puts on Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart!!! Say You'll love me again!!!" song and stares out the window::: j/k :)

It pays off to have man crushes in bulk...

Come on Anthony Aldridge!

Come on Robert Thomas!

Im hoping one of these other two can make something of themselves here.

That dude would have gotten punished in the NFCE if he didn't gain some weight.
There was no way this guy is going to make it in the NFL let alone the NFC east unless he adds some weight to that lanky frame. Dude is like what 6 7 190?? He would get broken in half.

If everyone believes that Mike Williams can lose it, then why would it be so hard to believe that Tommy Breaux can gain it ?

If everyone believes that Mike Williams can lose it, then why would it be so hard to believe that Tommy Breaux can gain it ?

Never said he couldnt do it. And Mike Williams may be able to lose the weight but Im not holding my breath on him making a contribution or making the team for that matter.

Archived