Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2009 MTV Movie Awards

Titaw

Just saw the results: Zac Efron won (over Downey in Iron Man), Twilight won for best movie (over Dark Knight and Iron Man), and that dude from Twilight won for best FIGHT???

:doh: EPIC, EPIC, EPIC fail.

Just saw the results: Zac Efron won (over Downey in Iron Man), Twilight won for best movie (over Dark Knight and Iron Man), and that dude from Twilight won for best FIGHT???

:doh: EPIC, EPIC, EPIC fail.

Agreed...they probably told them "If you show up we'll give you the award." Don't care...have no desire to see "twilight" and I saw someone wearing a shirt that if I ever find it I'll buy it. It said, "In the end Buffy Kills Edward."

Agreed...they probably told them "If you show up we'll give you the award." Don't care...have no desire to see "twilight" and I saw someone wearing a shirt that if I ever find it I'll buy it. It said, "In the end Buffy Kills Edward."
:hysterical::hysterical: THAT'S win :yes:

Blade would murderize Edward too.

il_430xN.59551084.jpg

http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/geek/buffy_staked_edward.html#bigdesign

Just watched the video. I thought it was hilarious. Eminem makes fun of everyone and yet again he can't take a joke when someone does something to him. That's why I think he is a tool.

hahaha exactly!

He needed to clam down and realize it was just a joke. His music has really gone downhill anyways. Maybe that's why he was so mad. lol

I really think it was set up, you can see the stills where right before Cohen plants himself in Em's lap his body guards are looking and smiling at Em while Em is looking up.

It was set up. Em may not have known that he was going to get a facefull of bag, but he knew Sacha was gonna eff with him.

Just watched the video. I thought it was hilarious. Eminem makes fun of everyone and yet again he can't take a joke when someone does something to him. That's why I think he is a tool.

That was more than a joke. It was deplorable.

Talking about someone in lyrics is one thing but sticking your ass in a dude's face in front of millions of viewers is completely uncalled for.

If Eminem wasn't in on it, then MTV must have known it would happen and you don't want to alienate someone like him.

i can see him not knowing..borat is pretty off the wall and could just do that. but he was lowered down and that had to be practiced and staged.

no way Em was in on that..he looked seriously pissed and it looked like his boys were punching him too..

i can see him not knowing..borat is pretty off the wall and could just do that. but he was lowered down and that had to be practiced and staged.

no way Em was in on that..he looked seriously pissed and it looked like his boys were punching him too..

They rehearsed the wire thing but Eminem wasn't there for that.

Great TV, though. It's one of those WTF moments.

That was more than a joke. It was deplorable.

Talking about someone in lyrics is one thing but sticking your ass in a dude's face in front of millions of viewers is completely uncalled for.

If Eminem wasn't in on it, then MTV must have known it would happen and you don't want to alienate someone like him.

Well you may find that uncalled for but what he has said about other people to me is uncalled for as well. Eminem has proved before that he takes himself way to serious. I recall a story at another Awards Show he had them clear the hallway of any other celebrities so he could go thru. And as far as you don't want to alienate "someone like him" that kind of thinking allows him to act the way he does in my opinion.

Archived