Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you guys do during the off-season??

Yeen80

In terms of Skins related content and news and stuff, ES comes in really handy. I also sometimes browse the archives from 01-06 kind of looking at topics that I had completely forgotten about. You'd be surprised at how many articles, threads, etc you look at and go "Damn, that was six years ago?!?"

After March Madness at least we have the NFL Draft to look forward too. But it's this time right now....after the draft and before Training Camp opens in July that seems to drag on forever. :laugh:

I'm mostly a football fan, and a huge Redskins fan since 1963 and a Dolphins fan since 1997. I also follow the Yankees and Marlins but I don't watch baseball unless it's the Series, and then if only the Yankees or Marlins are in the playoffs.

I dislike basketball, but will watch/support women's basketball (Go Mystics!). I like to watch women's softball.

There's work, family and pets. I travel a lot lately for work so I get to see the country some.

With me being in Iraq and working 84 hour weeks...All i can do is read these forums...

Dude man, as Yeen said, we all appreciate your service. Without guys like you, none of us would be reading Extremeskins. My work week pales in comparison to yours.

What do I do in the Offseason? Make ham sammiches with bacon, buy **** I shouldn't, and work 60 hour work weeks. Oh, and take care of one the Redskins newest 6 month old fans.

Archived