Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keith Eloi Just Signed WR - Vertical Leap

Let's see if he can catch. However, I do love the fact that the skins are at least taking chances on speed athletes like this guy and Aldridge. Hopefully one of these dudes can do punt returns. No ARE in 09!!!!

10 min of him cathing the ball.

:)

Not bad. 2 X All-American Junior College before transfering schools. 4.4 40 time is nice. I'm thinking special teams.

I am thinking this guy will run alot of routes during OTA's and training camp, then he will be shown the door before the regular season. Nothing against this kid, but only 6 of these WR's are going to make this team. Maybe he should try long jumping.

I am thinking this guy will run alot of routes during OTA's and training camp, then he will be shown the door before the regular season. Nothing against this kid, but only 6 of these WR's are going to make this team. Maybe he should try long jumping.

"High" jumping. I disagree ... I think Eloi will become a pro-bowl super star for the Skins making fans forget all about Santana.

That busted play at 1:47 of his highlight vid is awesome. It reminds me of a few days ago when I was watching Portis highlights. CP breaks A LOT of tackles. I counted as many as 6 on more than one play. Portis is going to have a great year and noone will see it coming.

Can he catch???

From what I read, the reason everyone was talking about him was day 1 of the minicamp where he was "catching everything". I didn't read anything more about him on days 2 or 3, maybe someone can ask the bloggers that were there if they remember anything.

Archived