Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Camp of Campbell

Heisenberg

Well, it seemed like the Cards stopped playing any kind of coverage for a while in the second half. Were the players thinking about something else?

And they were forced to play defensive players on offense. I don't think that's a good sign.

Edgerrin James has eight years under his belt. Either he's slowing down, or that line was not penetrating.

But it was a definite "w". So it's on to Philly and Dallas, who will probably remember to play pass defense.

Didn't James average more than 5 yards per carry?

What the hell are you even talking about?

Well, it seemed like the Cards stopped playing any kind of coverage for a while in the second half. Were the players thinking about something else?

And they were forced to play defensive players on offense. I don't think that's a good sign.

Edgerrin James has eight years under his belt. Either he's slowing down, or that line was not penetrating.

But it was a definite "w". So it's on to Philly and Dallas, who will probably remember to play pass defense.

Actually, playing defenders on offense is relatively common. We did it with Sean Taylor once or tiwce.

JC's success this game will give him confidence and the team momentum as they go on the road the next 2 weeks. JC needs to win on the road to prove that he is the franchise qb that we have hoped for. I'm confident he will get the job done.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck

titus, love the sig. Kurt Gouviea was a force. Also agree on JC. He'll be fine. Most of us here have always known that. Welcome to the board. :)

zskins is still refusing to say anything very compimentary - he's been saying Brennan should start since draft day and hasn't backed off a bit.

Yeah, I'll say this for the membership. Not too many posters in this thread who I haven't seen either defending JC before, or, in the case of the Hawaii noobs, just praising the Skins.

And that's cool. Every one of us here had to start at some point. We were all new once. The Cult of Colt has its fanbase, and we have ours. We just have the luxury of knowing we're right -

Yeah, I'll say this for the membership. Not too many posters in this thread who I haven't seen either defending JC before, or, in the case of the Hawaii noobs, just praising the Skins.

And that's cool. Every one of us here had to start at some point. We were all new once. The Cult of Colt has its fanbase, and we have ours. We just have the luxury of knowing we're right -

For a while I wasn't 100% confident I was "right", but I knew that I was correct in supporting Jason and that he had earned his time to prove himself without the threat of being yanked for an old vet or a raw rookie . . . now I am starting to see things that give me that confidence that I had lost a bit of.

I thought the people bashing Jason weren't being realistic with their expectations or with what was best for the team in general. Not sure what some of their agendas were.

For a while I wasn't 100% confident I was "right", but I knew that I was correct in supporting Jason and that he had earned his time to prove himself without the threat of being yanked for an old vet or a raw rookie . . . now I am starting to see things that give me that confidence that I had lost a bit of.

I thought the people bashing Jason weren't being realistic with their expectations or with what was best for the team in general. Not sure what some of their agendas were.

Good point. Same thing here. I'll admit I was starting to have my doubts, but like you I knew it was premature to pull him in favor of someone else. I too am overjoyed to see that our faith in him looks like it was justified, despite whatever misgivings we may have had in the past.

JC, you go on with your bad self brother. Get 'er done -

There's really nothing not to like about the guy and that's why I've never understood those that were quick to judge.

Give me a guy that from all accounts has good values and is pretty humble, goes the extra mile during the season and offseason to study and prepare to play the best he possibly can, and has also done a lot to make himself apart of the community (a regular at Capitals and Wizards games and seen in public quite frequently), add in a little talent

How can you not at least pull for a guy like that to succeed?

If I had my druthers I'd like to see him show a little more fire out there sometimes, but that's not his way. It just isn't, and I'm going to have to accept that. Heck, Joe Montana himself wasn't that emotional when he played. For the most part he was calm, cool and collected; the quintessential assassin.

I could live with some of that...

titus, love the sig. Kurt Gouviea was a force. Also agree on JC. He'll be fine. Most of us here have always known that. Welcome to the board. :)

Thanks for the welcome BRD. I loved watching the Skins when KG was playing. The trainer back then was also from Hawaii - Keoki Kamau. Haven't really kept up with the team until CB5 got dratfed. However, I did like JC from his days in Auburn. It' nice to see him coming into his own. I really believe he'll have a big year and lead us into the paloffs.

:cheers:

:dallasuck:eaglesuck

Zorn has made JC look pretty good.

Shotgun formation on 1st downs to get Campbell away from center and get him comfortable early.

Campbell still misses wide open guys and makes some strange decisions with the ball at times.

Campbell still looks terrible vs the blitz.

Campbell was the only person on earth who didnt see Devin11 all alone for like 5seconds!!

If JC sees that sooner.. Heyer most likely does not get the personel foul.

Saints = Banged up secondary and a 4man pass rush.

Cardinals = Well.. They`re The Cardinals.

Because the Cowbaby`s do blitz and can bring pressure, I will reserve judgement on JCs success untill after that game.

If he double clutches and looks like he has in almost every game he has ever started. Then my opinion of him wont change.

If he looks confident in the pocket and releases the ball quickly and accurately this week.. Then I will start to believe in Campbell, again.

Archived