Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official - Virtual Best Wishes Card to Everyone @ Dallas Cowboys re: Collapse

Redskinizzle

[ User Mickalino asked about printing and mailing thread ... if we get more posts I will do this ]

Let's see how long and how many posts we can get here, wishing everyone @ the Cowboys best wishes in regards to the collapse.

Please use the other threads for discussion. Please keep in mind this collapse is a serious event, and stay on topic.

Best Wishes Only - a signing place for a virtual card to Dallas wishing them the best re: practice facility collapse.

----

Dear Mr. (Jerry) Jones, and all Cowboys Employees and Family,

Though I may be a Redskins fan I truly hope that those injured at the collapse today are in stable condition and will recover quickly. I'm praying that all injuries are minor and no one is seriously injured or hurt.

Best Wishes and Condolences,

Steve in Black Mountain, NC

from the AP

IRVING, Texas (AP) - Dallas Cowboys special teams coach Joe DeCamillis was among at least five people injured when the roof of the team's indoor practice facility collapsed in a storm during a rookie minicamp on Saturday.

Cowboys spokesman Rich Dalrymple said four team support staff members were injured and all of the players and coaches were accounted for. He didn't know the extent of the injuries to the four, who he said were hospitalized.

Here's hoping that the injuries were minor. Its fun to rag on Cowboy fans and players but this is serious.

Though I may be a Redskins fan I truly hope that those injured at the collapse today are in stable condition and will recover quickly. I'm praying that all injuries are minor and no one is seriously injured or hurt.

This. And a speedy recovery to those that are injured and hurt.

-Me

Hoping for the best for all involved. The Grand Rivalry is one thing but this kind of real life situation deserves compassion. From the looks of it they may have been lucky that there were not more serious injuries.

hmmm, i originally rolled my eyes when I heard this and thought it was "just a bubble".

THen when you see this video and realize that it is large lights coming down and large steel supports....its pretty scary.

Thankfully, it appears all involved are going to be ok. A couple of injuries were more serious, but they should be ok.

It's times like these we should be hoping and praying for our neighbors regardless of affiliations! God bless and keep you folks safe!

Dear All Cowboy Players, Staff, and their Family and Friends,

It is times like these when you put rivalries aside and focus on the human beings involved in a horrible situation. Today this Redskin fan is pulling for the Cowboy players and staff who were at the practice facility. May everyone's injuries be only minor, and I pray that everyone has a full recovery soon.

Best wishes,

Lisa in Maryland

Let's see how long and how many posts we can get here, wishing everyone @ the Cowboys best wishes in regards to the collapse.

Please use the other threads for discussion. Please keep in mind this collapse is a serious event, and stay on topic.

Are you going to print this out and mail it ?

May the good Lord be with all of those injured and their families during their recovery. Thank G-D that no one is in a life threatening condition.

um, wouldn't the lord have sent this kind of wrath? i mean that's how believing in the all mighty works right? he caused this for a reason? why ask him for recovery? sorry i just don't get it

um, wouldn't the lord have sent this kind of wrath? i mean that's how believing in the all mighty works right? he caused this for a reason? why ask him for recovery? sorry i just don't get it

That is more of a discussion for the tailgate. Let's not have that type of discussion in a thread like this... :doh:

I Don't speak for the Cowboys organization but it is always nice to see people giving kind words in a time like this.

I have seen on Eagle and Giant boards where they have laughed at the situation.

God bless.

With the news of DeCammilas suffering a broken back, it isn't funny, at least on Giants boards any longer. More specifically, bigblueinteractive.

I've always felt like the "hate" we have for the Cowboys is just for fun. The rivalry only goes as far as the field, and in fact I have Cowboy friends who I enjoy joking with. I'm sorry to hear about this situation, and I hope everybody has a speedy recovery.

During gametime, it does feel like a deep hatred for Cowboy fans, but just as we saw when ST passed (Cowboy fans and players were very sympathetic), we're all for the most part good people who just love our team and want to win. We may enjoy arguing and ragging on other fans, but when it comes down to it, times like this make you realize it's just football. I'm glad to see none of the injuries were serious, and I hope that all involved have a speedy recovery.

Archived