Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you guys think of my ride? (pics inside)

Cooked Crack

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The handicap plates put it over the top lol

That's the first thing I noticed two. Nothing gets the ladies hot and bothered like handicapped plates:hysterical: I suppose you can use "getting her parking spaces up close" as a pick up line.

No offense but I am not into these "Jap Boy" type cars with the big ass wings on the back and all the fake additions to it to make it LOOK like a race car.

Here is a pic of a 1970 Chevy Chevelle Pro Street that looks very close to the one I had.

Now that's a REAL race car that will get the chicks.

That's the first thing I noticed two. Nothing gets the ladies hot and bothered like handicapped plates:hysterical: I suppose you can use "getting her parking spaces up close" as a pick up line.

The only handicap I have is my car doesn't have enough room to fit all the ladies this bad boy be pulling. Well that and the slight limp I walk with.

No offense but I am not into these "Jap Boy" type cars with the big ass wings on the back and all the fake additions to it to make it LOOK like a race car.

I'm not into them either. That's why I bought American. Aint no Japanese cars that can see mines. Just wait till I get some flames on that bad boy.

Now THAT reminds me of the 350Z I keep seeing around here. It even has the same fake chrome blower scoop. It looks like a child's Hot Wheels fantasy car come to life. I laugh my ass off every time I see it. I've GOT to get a picture one day. :hysterical:

Here is a pic of a 1970 Chevy Chevelle Pro Street that looks very close to the one I had.

Now that's a REAL race car that will get the chicks.

You missed it on this try.

On two levels.

1 Mercury center caps

2 SWAT on the trunk

3 Shopping cart wing on the back

4 GOOFY looking hood scoop

5 Handicap plates....

:paranoid:

ps. This is why Chrysler went bankrupt

i hope your not serious.

i hope your not serious.

serious about....?

i hope you're not trying to make me feel dumb because of the fact that it's a Dodge.. cuz well, Chrysler OWNS Dodge...

and if you're talkin about the stuff i poked fun at... his car is representing 2 FORD MOTOR COMPANY vehicles with a "Cobra" on the hood scoop, and the MERCURY symbol as center caps of his wheels.

serious about....?

i hope you're not trying to make me feel dumb because of the fact that it's a Dodge.. cuz well, Chrysler OWNS Dodge...

and if you're talkin about the stuff i poked fun at... his car is representing 2 FORD MOTOR COMPANY vehicles with a "Cobra" on the hood scoop, and the MERCURY symbol as center caps of his wheels.

serious about "this is why chrysler is bankrupt." because that is just a dumb comment, and on top of that it belongs no where in this thread.

Archived