Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who was still on the board at #44

Skins PR

If we had a second it would have been used to trade up for Sanchez... So in my opinion, not having that pick was the best thing that could have happened.

That pick was used to get Jason Taylor... the loss of that pick ended up with us getting his replacement

If we had a second it would have been used to trade up for Sanchez... So in my opinion, not having that pick was the best thing that could have happened.

That pick was used to get Jason Taylor... the loss of that pick ended up with us getting his replacement

Somehow one stupid decision saving us from making a different stupid decision doesn't comfort me. How about if we made 0 stupid decisions and got Orakpo plus a good player in round 2. That would have been the best thing that could have happened.

Somehow one stupid decision saving us from making a different stupid decision doesn't comfort me. How about if we made 0 stupid decisions and got Orakpo plus a good player in round 2. That would have been the best thing that could have happened.

Love my skins, but the organization has made bad decisions in the past.

I myself am glad we didn't have that 2nd pick to entice the skins to land Sanchez..

];6359561']Loadholt would have been nice. We could have used that pick to trade up and grab Sintim.

Imagine that defense. Carter and Orakpo on the sides. Haynesworth on the inside. McIntosh and Sintim blitzing behind Carter and Orakpo.

Sintim is a pure 3-4 OLB with no skills at either pass protection or RB coverage. They showed film at him at the combine, and he was constantly beaten when he had to do anything but rush the passer. Virginia never had him play as a 4-3 OLB.

The Giants took him because of his upside and the fact that sometimes they do play a 3-4 scheme but he needs to be coached up badly in 4-3 OLB technique.

Time to let it go.

Truth hurts doesn't it? If he is still here come camp time it's a fresh start for jason but also the other QB's on the squad. He will have to compete and when Colt gets his chance and he shines it's going to be hard to keep him out of the line-up.

lol... Seems like sometimes we cant get out of our own way

Truth hurts doesn't it? If he is still here come camp time it's a fresh start for jason but also the other QB's on the squad. He will have to compete and when Colt gets his chance and he shines it's going to be hard to keep him out of the line-up.

lol at you.

Seriously though... I speak for the whole NFL fan community when I say...

:doh::doh::doh:

Archived