Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why the censorship.

CampbellIsAwesome

I stand by the assertion that I made. It happens that in this case it wasn't deleted. I have thanked you for the information regarding how to find previous posts that I have made, but my opinion has not changed.

Keep on digging and you might make it to China before this thread is closed. :chair:

Then apologize, admit you were wrong and take the punishment.

Mods close or merge threads. They do not delete them.

Apologize for expressing my opinion? No. It seemed as though the post was deleted, as per the evidence that I have already posted. At the time I did not know you could click on your own name and find all of your old posts, and I thanked whoever gave me that information.

I stand by the assertion that I made. It happens that in this case it wasn't deleted. I have thanked you for the information regarding how to find previous posts that I have made, but my opinion has not changed.

you really just wanna be the center of attention...I can tell.

its going to last you about 10 more minutes and then I bet youre never even a blip on the ES radar again.

So it was impossible to just move my thread to one of those threads, so that I could at least see other people's thoughts on the subject? Is a little rationality too much to ask?

With very, very few exceptions I don't think the mods ever delete a post or thread.

Your original thread is likely merged into another. If you check your own post you can see where it was moved to.

I am not going to be scared for expressing my opinion.

Nobody is saying you should be. Though in the future,(should there be one for you here), it's recommended that the opinion be at least an informed one. Accusations of censorship are something we have,do, and take very seriously around here. Before you try to save too much of whatever is left of face here,decide now if you want to stick around E.S.. Because if there is a circumstance where you make a duplicate thread again,then it will be merged again. The door is wide open right about now.

In this case and all cases. See above.

Apologize for expressing my opinion? No. It seemed as though the post was deleted, as per the evidence that I have already posted. At the time I did not know you could click on your own name and find all of your old posts, and I thanked whoever gave me that information.

Knowledge is power. You obvious lack of knowledge does not make your post correct. If you had understood the rules, read the site before deciding to post and perhaps used your PM to ask a question of a MOD you would not now be ridiculed for your lack of understanding.

Okay. Let's review here. Combining the 2 threads started:

http://www.extremeskins.com/announcement.php?f=24

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged.

This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs).

18. Adhere to the advice and recommendations of the ExtremeSkins.com Staff.

Moderators are appointed because they exemplify the characteristics, attitude and values consistent with the standards set for the site. They have been instructed to enforce board rules, guidelines and policies exercising as much restraint as possible, and in such a way to encourage free expression of opinion. They have been entrusted and empowered with the ability and authority to achieve that standard.

ExtremeSkins allows a wide range of discussion. Please refrain from unfounded charges of censorship or other moderator action taken against a member on the grounds an ExtremeSkins Staffer (or team official) simply didn’t like the content of the opinion. We will never remove content from our community based on our personal views of the validity of that opinion. ect...

Hmmmmm.

Archived