Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why the censorship.

CampbellIsAwesome

I make a thread with a fair question, and what happens? It gets deleted. If you want to censor everything, then just say so, and I won't even post here. I would not want to be a part of a message board where I can't even ask a question regarding a Dan Snyder quote.

And I'll post my question again. This time if you have the urge to censor it, then at least have the dignity to tell me your reason (though I am sure it is completely ridiculous).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AtxQwhjAz9oJc9403F8Gwo.b2bYF?slug=ap-redskins-snyder&prov=ap&type=lgns

"He noted that the only time his club recently did swap the following year’s No. 1 pick, it was to acquire quarterback Jason Campbellp_note.gif in 2005—“and it worked out quite well,” Snyder said."

So why all the speculation that we were going to trade up for Mark Sanchez, if Snyder says he is happy with Campbell?

Click on your username in this thread. Look at the drop down menu. Find all your posts. You will find your thread was merged in to an exisisting thread where this particular quote was already mentioned. One of several actually.

Click on your username in this thread. Look at the drop down menu. Find all your posts. You will find your thread was merged in to an exisisting thread where this particular quote was already mentioned.

wow..thats it?

no bolt of lightning?!

no shaking of the earth?!!

man, I feel gipped :silly:

I think my post made it abundantly clear that if the moderators want to act the way they do, then I don't want to post here. So they can ban me if they wish. That would only further my point.

heck man, bounce then.

you seem to not wanna pay attention that Park City Skins (A MOD!!) just told you where it was and why it was moved.

Click on your username in this thread. Look at the drop down menu. Find all your posts. You will find your thread was merged in to an exisisting thread where this particular quote was already mentioned. One of several actually.

Ahh ty. I did not see this. Just saw another thread that had been created about the same time had "Moved:..." added to its name and it seemed to link to the new thread. Since I did not see this for my previous thread, I did not realize it was moved. So thank you for your post.

Ahh ty. I did not see this. Just saw another thread that had been created about the same time had "Moved:..." added to its name and it seemed to link to the new thread. Since I did not see this for my previous thread, I did not realize it was moved. So thank you for your post.

Obviously. And then chose to attack and accuse. Still want to leave,feel free.

Archived