Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for Maualuga?

fanfrompotomac

How 'bout we stay where we are and stop throwing away draft picks? Someone of value (Olineman or LB) WILL be available in the 3rd round. Lets keep it.

I think go OT in the third.

If you can trade next years #1 for Rey I would consider it. Rey would be great for us. People considered him at 13 this year, isn't that like getting our next year pick this year? AND for the record I hate trading picks away.

Well if the redskins had that 2nd round pick they tossed out for Taylor maybe he would fall enough to trade up with a 2nd and 5th round pick.

If we had that #2 we would have Mark Sanchez. Better that we didn't have it :D

I'd move up for a OT not for a LB.

I wouldnt mind seeing us trade into the 2nd to get someone on the Oline. But we have no ammo to do it. Wow that taylor trade sure worked out. Although i was happy last year when we got him. I was duped.

Totally agree, that JT trade is kicking us in the azz right now. But when Daniels went down last year, everyone went ape **** when we made the trade. Guess we have to just chalk it up as an L in move on.

From the ES coverage thread up top. Jimmjo:

Just got back from pressers with Coach Zorn and Vinny Cerrato. We are standing by for a phone call with Orakpo now. Vinny says they are most likely done for the day because they don't have the "ammo" to trade up into the 2nd round. He re-asserted that next year's first is off-limits.

we need O help now. our defense, pending orakpo produces, is almost complete sans 1 linebacker.

but we have nothing to trade with except next years #2 and #3. we gotta keep those.

Agreed. If they moved up at the beginning of the second it should only be for ORT Britton or OG/C Unger.

And what and/or who should the Redskins trade for the man?

Now that you brought it up, Trade the rest of this years draft and JC then get a couple of good lineman and the the melaluga, Then put TC and CB in the fire till next year when we could get other QBs if needed!!!!

Archived