Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BOLD Draft day predictions!!!

IbleedBnG83

1. Percy Harvin will not only be drafted in the first round, but he will go in the top first half of the draft.

2. Someone will trade UP for Knowshon Moreno

3. The Patriots will trade UP for Tyson Jackson or BJ Raji

4. Aaron Curry will drop out of the top 5

Busts:

Stafford

Crabtree

All Pros:

Ayers

Curry

Sanchez:paranoid:

Make your predictions...

Jason Campbell will end up being traded to the TB Bucs if Sanchez is draft by us. He's enamored with Doug Williams, thus this is why he wears #17. Doug Williams is enamored with JC. I posted an article yesterday about this. Williams THINKS JC would be perfect in their OF.

Jason Campbell will end up being traded to the TB Bucs if Sanchez is draft by us. He's enamored with Doug Williams, thus this is why he wears #17. Doug Williams is enamored with JC. I posted an article yesterday about this. Williams THINKS JC would be perfect in their OF.

Good one...

The skins will trade back, pick up more picks and get solid but not spectacular players to fill several positions and depth. LOL very bold right!? almost a joke. if that happened tell me you won't be surprised.

I would only be surprised because of all the recent talks about Sanchez. HOWEVER, I do recall them saying something about trading back is a possibility like last year.

Sadly, but true, it would surprise me.

Archived