IbleedBnG83

Jets get Sanchez

Washington takes Orakpo

Giants trade for Edwards

Eagles do not trade for Boldin

(I'll be surprised if I get 2 out of 4)

Those all seem VERY realistic IMO.

I bet the Jets would out bid for Sanchez...CRAZY right!? lol

I think Orakpo falling is a bit of a stretch, but I would love it.

I think the Giants will trade for Edwards IF the Browns snag Crabtree

I the the Ravens will trade for Boldin, so I agree, it won't be the Eagles.

Jets get Sanchez

Washington takes Orakpo

Giants trade for Edwards

Eagles do not trade for Boldin

(I'll be surprised if I get 2 out of 4)

I would be surprised if you got less than 2 out of 4....I would not want a DE here....we have more pressing needs at OL

The Newark Star-Ledger "hears" that the Redskins are trying to move into the No. 2 spot to draft Mark Sanchez.

St. Louis would love this. Washington faces an "uphill climb," however, because owner Dan Snyder isn't willing to part with his 2010 first-round pick. The Skins might have to give their entire 2009 draft to get from No. 13 to 2.

The Newark Star-Ledger "hears" that the Redskins are trying to move into the No. 2 spot to draft Mark Sanchez.

St. Louis would love this. Washington faces an "uphill climb," however, because owner Dan Snyder isn't willing to part with his 2010 first-round pick. The Skins might have to give their entire 2009 draft to get from No. 13 to 2.

I don't believe a lick of this. I truly believe its pure speculation because the Rams were bluffing about Sanchez so people are saying the Redskins want to get into position. I call BS

The Redskins move up to #2 and select Smith the OT from Baylor and let him cut his teeth on the right side for a couple of years and we have a dominant offense. After that happens you guys can turn the draft off because it will probably be the last time we make a selection.

Archived