Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'll still love the Skins no matter who they draft

AAARedskin

OK Redskin Nation......it's DRAFT DAY! Hey, all this chatter for the past few weeks has been fun, but some of you have taken it all way too seriously. I mean come on....it's not life and death here...it's the draft. So what is the Skins move up to take Mark Sanchez? So what if they move down....way down and draft a guy from a small school that some people have hardly heard of? Here's my point: NONE OF US, and not even the NFL scouts know for sure how good these drafted players will be.....so it's not worth getting all upset until we see them out on the field playing in a game. What if the Skins get Sanchez, and he's the next Joe Montana? Yeah, it would be a bummer seeing the Skins in the playoffs every year with Sanchez running the offense! Get the point? Everybody needs to relax and enjoy this weekend regardless of how it turns out....."I'll still love the Skins no matter who they draft!"

Very true fellow extremer. While I may like, or want a certain player...may not want another in the end, whatever happens happens, we have zero control in that. Sit back, root for the Skins and hope something pans out for the better, whether it was a FA, or a draftee. HAIL SKINS!

Archived