Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Do You Consider Offensive Or Defensive Line To Be "Sexy" Draft Picks?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

who the hell would think that.unless they are so dominant in college (probably cuz of steroids most likely)

I think people are misunderstanding what I was asking lol...some of the posts seem to be along the lines of "Since it's an area of need and I really hope we draft a lineman, I would consider it sexy."

That's not quite what I meant, though...Ah, well, will still be interesting to see what everyone says. :thumbsup:

Did you vote? :cool:

I voted yes, but I do find it funny that due to the results not going the way you expected, you are now trying to sway the vote by re-editing your original post and also within the thread. Looks like you failed already.

I voted yes, but I do find it funny that due to the results not going the way you expected, you are now trying to sway the vote by re-editing your original post and also within the thread. Looks like you failed already.

I haven't even checked the poll results. Nor have I voted.

And it became obvious that people were deeming what they wanted the Skins to do as "sexy", which was NOT at all how I meant it. So I clarified what I was meaning, because believe it or not I wanted opinions on the question I was asking lol....which was basically: if the Colts move up 4 spots to pick an O-lineman, would you consider that to be them drafting a "sexy" pick...or if the Ravens did it, would you...do you, in general, consider positions on the O-line and D-line to be "sexy" draft picks and sexy positions...do you think Snyder considers O-line and D-line to be "sexy" picks...do you think the media is referring to the O-line and the D-line to be "sexy" picks when they talk about sexy draft picks...

And, yes, all of that was for your benefit only, because I've come to learn you need that much explanation to catch up to the rest of us.

I haven't even checked the poll results. Nor have I voted.

And it became obvious that people were deeming what they wanted the Skins to do as "sexy", which was NOT at all how I meant it. So I clarified what I was meaning, because believe it or not I wanted opinions on the question I was asking lol....which was basically: if the Colts move up 4 spots to pick an O-lineman, would you consider that to be them drafting a "sexy" pick...or if the Ravens did it, would you...do you, in general, consider positions on the O-line and D-line to be "sexy" draft picks and sexy positions...do you think Snyder considers O-line and D-line to be "sexy" picks...do you think the media is referring to the O-line and the D-line to be "sexy" picks when they talk about sexy draft picks...

And, yes, all of that was for your benefit only, because I've come to learn you need that much explanation to catch up to the rest of us.

Thanks, but you should be more worried about yourself. In every interaction you and I have had, you are the one that consistently comes out looking like the fool whether it be you being reduced to babbling about Heath Shuler being statistically better than JaMarcus Russell, Todd Pinkston being a great WR with or without TO, or most mindboggling of all when you quoted yourself and started calling yourself names.

So for future reference, please spare any condescending talk .

Archived