Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I find this very uniquely Sexy

Mickalino

Agreed.

Most of these chicks are fugly.

Fugly may be a bit harsh - even without the bass, most of these girls are at least reasonably attractive.

Personally, I find most of these chicks to be better looking than 95% of the stick-figured, gaunt women that are posted in the "Babes" thread. :D

Fugly may be a bit harsh - even without the bass, most of these girls are at least reasonably attractive.

Personally, I find most of these chicks to be better looking than 95% of the stick-figured, gaunt women that are posted in the "Babes" thread. :D

Maybe. To me, there are only a few cute ones in this thread. I mean, if you get with one, are they gonna have their bass strapped up at all times? They gotta take it off at some point..

:)

Oh. And I'm not really into any of the bands these chicks are in. Maybe we should be careful with throwing the word "talented" around here.

You just like it because it involves large objects and straps. :silly:
Maybe. To me, there are only a few cute ones in this thread. I mean, if you get with one, are they gonna have their bass strapped up at all times? They gotta take it off at some point..

They could take the just the bass off, but leave the (leather) STRAP on :paranoid:

:D

I can live without the bass - I more so like the attitude and dress of rocker/band chicks. Most mainstream women are just very tame and boring to me, which is why I also dig gothic and metal girls. (Gothic girls, in particular, to me, are the hottest women in the world. That's my bag, yeah baby!)

Oh. And I'm not really into any of the bands these chicks are in. Maybe we should be careful with throwing the word "talented" around here.

To to be honest, I am not familiar with most of these bands, either. Emma Anzai, though, can play a pretty good funk-slap bass style. Most modern bass players, IMO, aren't very exciting and don't have a whole lot of technical skills. This is actually a problem in rock in general - a lack of playing ability.

:D

I can live without the bass - I more so like the attitude and dress of rocker/band chicks. Most mainstream women are just very tame and boring to me, which is why I also dig gothic and metal girls. (Gothic girls, in particular, to me, are the hottest women in the world. That's my bag, yeah baby!)

Haha.

I know what you mean. Brunette's dressed in all black with dark eye shadow are gorgeous for some reason.

To to be honest, I am not familiar with most of these bands, either. Emma Anzai, though, can play a pretty good funk-slap bass style. Most modern bass players, IMO, aren't very exciting and don't have a whole lot of technical skills. This is actually a problem in rock in general - a lack of playing ability.

Yea. There are still bands out there today that can actually play, but you probably won't find any of them on the radio. Apart from older bands who are still going, like Metallica.

It's pretty sad.

Yeah. I mean, even if the girl is decent looking, and the bass ups her attractiveness, it won't change anything if she plays awful music.

And while we're on the subject of rocker chicks, Haley Williams is overrated. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Haha.

I know what you mean. Brunette's dressed in all black with dark eye shadow are gorgeous for some reason.

I completely agree with that! I also appreciate the effort that some goth girls put into their appearance. These days, too many women just throw on slacks and a t-shirt, and I miss an effort at feminine beauty.

Yea. There are still bands out there today that can actually play, but you probably won't find any of them on the radio. Apart from older bands who are still going, like Metallica.

It's pretty sad.

You may want to check out the Crack the Skye thread I posted earlier, which has a video from their latest album. IMO, they are one of the best contemporary bands around, and this album is a nice development of their sound. Even if you didn't like the band with previous albums, you may enjoy this recent release.

I completely agree with that! I also appreciate the effort that some goth girls put into their appearance. These days, too many women just throw on slacks and a t-shirt, and I miss an effort at feminine beauty.

You may want to check out the Crack the Skye thread I posted earlier, which has a video from their latest album. IMO, they are one of the best contemporary bands around, and this album is a nice development of their sound. Even if you didn't like the band with previous albums, you may enjoy this recent release.

Yea dude. I've hear only snippets of their stuff before, and it sounds pretty good. But I've yet to really sit down and go through their songs. I have to start writing a paper here so I'll be on my comp all night probably, a good time to check out some of those songs!

Archived