Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Capitals - Playoff Hockey - Next Season Guys! Congrats!

Springfield

Well it was a blowout at 8 so maybe he switched to Lost then.

Sad, sad game here and sad effort but we have a bright future and I really think the guys from Hershey can help next year. And as chip said, get some D off the FA market too. We were on the cusp of the ECF this year and flopped.

SCORE OVECHKIN

Anyways as I was saying, we were on the cusp of the ECF this year. We are taking baby steps towards a potential EC championship. If the right moves are made during the offseason watch out man.

He's a marked man by the league. He can't play worth a darn, all he's good for is sending a message and fighting. Get some badass HOCKEY players, not a boxer with a hockey stick.

I have to agree with him hear SS , but he is the only cap that can clear someone from out of the front of the net, no one else can, sadly :doh:

I blame the refs. This series shouldn't have even come to this game. I guess it wasn't enough to play against the Penguins. We had to play the referees as well.

Dude 40+ shots to 20 isn't all the refs fault. You don't allow 40+ shots playing good hockey in any league.

Number one priority this offseason is getting a defense. Get rid of Brash, get rid of Jurcina, even Poti. Revamp the D. They're slow and not physical at all. Very uninspiring.

No question the defense has to be addressed. The Penguins flat out exposed the Caps D. Too many breakaways, as well as not being able to get the puck out of their own zone.

He's a marked man by the league. He can't play worth a darn, all he's good for is sending a message and fighting. Get some badass HOCKEY players, not a boxer with a hockey stick.

He may be a marked man but he can break and orbital when we need him to. I'll take that any day of the week. I'd love Crosby to break and orbital right about now.

Sure you do. Go on the penalty kill for a third of the game and see if the other team shoots 40+ times.

The refs have done us no favors, but it is CLEAR who played better. You can blame the refs, or you can call it like it is. REALLY bad defense and uninspired offense, with key players not stepping up at all.

oh my bad. i thought it was a real two-episode finale. i forgot they do clip shows on lost. i'm stuck at work so i can't see it till later. :(

Oh, it is a real 2 episode finale, it just starts @9. The LOST Finale event is actually a 3 hour event.

The refs have done us no favors, but it is CLEAR who played better. You can blame the refs, or you can call it like it is. REALLY bad defense and uninspired offense, with key players not stepping up at all.

I'll call it like I see it. You don't call bogus penalties in overtime. To be honest, we shouldn't even be playing this game right now.

It's clear who played better? Are you serious? You're kidding right? This has been about an even series as they get. There is no way in hell that the Penguins played clearly better than us. Did we just get lucky on all of those goals that we scored?

This is the first time either team has had more than a two goal lead on either side. The Penguins DID NOT play any better than us.

Archived