Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you want Cutler?

SIXX99

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Dockery, Kendall for depth, maybe Rinehart and Geisinger stepping up (maybe not but all you people want to stick it out with Campbell AGAIN but don't want to give the young bucks time) and Heyer at RT with a year under his belt.

And probably someone in this draft at line. We're not replacing Samuels. So...?

Just wondering did Geisinger go some process that magically took the Suck off of him? Campbell has shown flashes, but when Zorn put Geisinger; Terell Suggs was yelling that Zorn would get his Quarterback killed. So Geisinger is pretty much ****. Rinehart may step up, he seemed to start putting it together. Heyer was an UDFA who sucked bad enough to lose his job to Jansen version 2.8. If we give up a first for Cutler then I'm sure we'll find talent for all our holes with our whopping four remaining picks

Just for the record

Needs

RT

RG

C

OLB

Pass Rushing DE

K

P

And if we give up Landry a S

If we give up Cooley a TE

Im tired of always trying to go out there and get the flashy names. If we had a real stiff at QB, I would say sure... but im willing to give JC one more chance. Plus Cutler seems like a baby to me... Dont like those thin skinned guys. And even more, what is it going to cost us? Everybody just wants the name all the time no matter the cost.

I'm surprised the Yes' aren't crushing it. I bet if the trade does go through(which I doubt) it will be more like 90 percent say it's a good move just like 90 percent though the Jason Taylor trade was a good one.

Agreed.

But theres seems to be an overwhelming support for Campbell until all this Cutler stuff became a reality.

Different boards are different, too. Like CPND, the vast majority of posts are not pro-Campbell.

There are far more vocal Campbell supporters here. As a Cowboy fan, I imagine it could remind you of Quincy Carter /Chad Hutchinson supporters back in the day.

I think the numbers are actually more slanted against Campbell than the poll indicates. Like many True Believers, the Campbellites will find ways to stuff a poll because emotion is what matters and any use of the facts is incidental to the belief, which is why they use so many arguments that contradict each other.

And this is whether OR not Campbell actually becomes decent this year (and sustains it.) It's very disturbing that he has finished 5-16 over the last three seasons.

Oh Lord. Please don't bring up those horrible memories of Carter or Hutchinson under center in Dallas.

Next you'll say Henson. Ugh.

Regardless, until this Cutler thing happened, it seems pretty clear that the majority of fans wanted to give Campbell this year to finally prove himself worthy of the picks they gave up for him and worthy of being the QB of the Redskins. And there were a lot of threads to support him.

Now all of a sudden, he's being thrown under the bus for a QB who is probably better, but also carries a ton of baggage.

Another sad day to be a Redskin fan. The answer to the question is no.

But the skins will offer lots of picks, money and stupidity to Denver to get Cutler.

They will start with JC and our first round pick. Probably give up next years first round pick as well.

All for an overrated QB. A QB that will come here and fail to lead the team deep into the playoffs. A QB that got his feelings hurt.

No, it is a sad day to be a fan. Please feel free to mark this post down. Please feel free to post it when I am turn out to be right in December/January.

I just hope one of the other teams somehow outbids us.

Let's see here.

Having the 4th best QB in the NFC East=Campbell

Getting a QB that can arguably challenge as the best QB in the NFC East=Cutler

He would be the best in the east.

I 'm not against Campbell but aside from him improving his skills and mastering the system I just don't see a Leader. He doesn't get fired up and take charge.

I'd hate to lose another year and then look for a new QB. I think if the FO had faith in him he'd have an extention by now.:saber:

Ask yourself this question: Does Campbell instill confidence in you when you watch the skins play? I'm always waiting for the next disaster or the next missed play. He's shown flashes, no doubt. But I can't keep going into every season saying, "maybe this year he'll break out". Cutler, Campbell....it doesn't matter. Let's just play!!

Ya' know, if Snyder's looking at these poll's, he's gota' be seeing nothing but big ass $signs if he brings in Cutler, besides anything else.

Hail.

I have promised to be the first to buy Cutler jerseys for my son and myself

Archived