Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trojan's Vibrating Touch Commercial

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Okay am I the only person who's a bit disturbed by this commercial? It just a weird ****ing commercial.

If you haven't seen the commercial, let me give you an idea.

Two chicks in a salon, that looks like a bank (figure that the **** out), talking about this vibrator thing that goes on your finger. All the while there's some old lady eaves dropping on their conversation. As the old lady listens to these women talk about their vag ticklers, she continues to make faces and I can't tell if she's disgusted by the conversation or on the verge of having an orgasm. This goes on for awhile, then the two begin to ponder where they may find such a device. This is where it gets completely creepy. The old lady interrupts their conversation to let them know that they can find the product online, the women look at her as if to ask "How do you know, Bea Arthur?", the old lady responds to their looks by saying, "That's where I got mine!" to which they all share a hearty Full House style laugh.

Seriously, it's weird! WEIRD, WEIRD, WEIRD. Don't believe me, click the link below.

Archived