Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deangelo Hall one on one interview

skinsfan4life1980

Good Job changing the subject from the interview with DH.

One thing Hall says in the interview is that he doesn't think that he has anything to prove. Everybody knows what he can do, they wouldn't have given him all that money if there was any doubt, etc.

Over all he sounded really happy to be here..and it seems like its the right fit for him. I was really happy with is explantion about what happend in oakland and how they asked him to play away that he is doesnt like too. Plus he said he would be intrested in returning punts which would be huge because Randel El is killing us. I hope he gets back to the pro bowl

Would love to hear more about that reasoning. Before Williams our defense was a joke. Had we had a middle of the pack offense in 04 we probably would have gone deep in the playoffs. That 04 squad was incredible. The 05 team was very good as well and again if our offense had been slightly better we probably would have gotten to the NFC championship game at least.

If not for Willliams our team would have bee a complete joke. I felt bad for Gregg because of the terrible offenses we had on the field and his defenses worked there ass off to keep us in games week in and week out. I admit the guy was stubborn but his defenses he put on the field year in and year were always tops in the nfl. I completely disagree.

Yea he had one bad year in 06 but other than that we had top 10 defenses year in and year out with im at the helm.

Yeah but we had a terrific defense last year using the same players without him at the helm. To me that says that a lot of that success was execution from talented players, more than anything special with the schemes.

I posted on here last week some inside info and some if you were giving me a hard time for no reason..and calling me names as if i did something to you.

I think myself and a few others made it clear to you that it is your tone which draws peoples ire. And it seems that has not changed, I mean what do you want? A Biscuit. Really thanks for sharing that good info and keep it up. But please if you want credit, stop asking for it.

Your info was spot on, your delivery could use some work.

I posted on here last week some inside info and some if you were giving me a hard time for no reason..and calling me names as if i did something to you.

I think myself and a few others made it clear to you that it is your tone which draws peoples ire. And it seems that has not changed, I mean what do you want? A Biscuit. Really thanks for sharing that good info and keep it up. But please if you want credit, stop asking for it.

Your info was spot on, your delivery could use some work.

Perfect example of a hater. Why even post that? Do you have some unfulfilled desire to correct people you dont know on the internet? Do you think this guy is losing sleep because some random person on some messageboard doesnt approve of his "tone" and "delivery". He came on and posted what he knew, everyone jumped on him about it, as they always do, because he wouldnt reveal the name address and shoe size of his source, and the bashing continued. After 250 people called him a fool, and he turned out to be right with good intentions to feed us inside info, he has every right to say i told you so.

Really man, get a life. People who do have access to inside info make this board a lot more interesting than a bunch of sour old men bickering with each other about Colt Brennan being the next John Elway.

That said...moving on.

Tryon has one hell of a CB corps to learn from, lets hope he takes advantage. Playing behind DHall Los and Smoot, with a year from Springs, hopefully that guy has the tools to do something with that experience.

I have no idea why people were or still are hating on D. Hall. He grew up watching Darrell Green......roooting for the Redskins.....He is from the DMV...he has the heart of a championship.....he has his mind on being a HoF....he has HEART.....and the man is only 25....

I could not ask for a better CB....seriously...I hope he retires a Redskin.

Da#1skinsfan....I couldnt of said it any better myself..thanks for saying it so i dont have to. Glad to see the board isnt just full of haters....Work on my tone...lol..it a computer dude

Dude, ignore the haters. If you have access to Skins for interviews, and you solicit ideas for questions on this board first, that's fantastic. Keep it up.

I have no idea why people were or still are hating on D. Hall. He grew up watching Darrell Green......roooting for the Redskins.....He is from the DMV...he has the heart of a championship.....he has his mind on being a HoF....he has HEART.....and the man is only 25....

I could not ask for a better CB....seriously...I hope he retires a Redskin.

I agree with you 100 percent..im glad he is here...a real playmaker

How good was he at covering people? I know he's got hands, but did he stay on his receivers?

D Hall is not the best cover corner in the league, thats a fact. What he does bring is above average cover skills, a great understanding of the playbook, a knack for being around the ball, the ability to jump routes and catch balls, and a penchant for the big play, something we have lacked here for years.

No sense in making players out to be something they arent. When you combine what the guy has proven above, and factor in that he is 25 years old...this is a no brainer. Lock him up.

Archived