Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dawkins Visits Broncos....WTF?

Number5

C.J. Gaddis was cut in training camp during his rookie year.

Quinton Demps is the current backup plan. Fourth round pick last year who played significant snaps in the playoffs as the team used a lot of three S sets, partly because Dawk is a bit more limited these days.

You might remember Demps as the guy who got spun around five times by Fitzgerald on the flea-flicker reverse in the NFCCG.

thats what it was. i knew gattis didnt stay long. had to have been the offseason after the draft that i was talking to my bro about it and he said something about gattis switching to safety.

yeah. dont have to worry 'much' about dawk, cuz demps did play well. i think i was looking at him as an IDP db in my dynasty league last season. i know i looked at both him and mikell.

Brian Dawkins Signs in Denver

Friday, February 27, 2009

Posted By Mike Florio 4:38 PM

After 13 years with the Eagles, safety Brian Dawkins will have a new home.

David White of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Dawkins has agreed to terms with the Broncos.

Dawkins, 35, had said during the season that he thought he'd work out a deal to end his career in Philly. It could still happen, but only after a stint with the Broncos

Damn, Dawk is one of the few Eagles whom I have a great deal of respect for (along with Westbrook and McNabb, though some of that is fading). The man is great and I wish him the best in Denver, but I'm glad we wont have to face him twice a year anymore.

+1

He is someone who EARNS respect. Good Luck to him!

Archived