Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merry Christmas London Fletcher!

JeepRyder

Nobody is saying it yet but how happy is London Fletcher this morning. Now he is in a position like Ray Lewis is where AH is gonna let him be a lot more free to see whats going on and not get blocked as much. Everyone on NFL Network is saying how big a year Hall will now have because of Albert but I think Fletcher is gonna have a monster year now.

Our defense has to be so excited right now. We just get the best defensive FA avaliable and our defense was already #4 in the league. With Hall back to, I see good things from the defense if everyone can stay healthy. All we need now is a LB to replace Marcus, Orakpo anyone?? I just hope we sign Dock and another OL in FA and we could be set!!!

How happy is Brian Orakpo? :D

He'll be gone by 13th unfortunately. But I'm praying we get Oher (I'm dreaming) or Maualuga (Realistic). The real question is if Andre Smith is available, do we take him with all of his baggage? I don't know how to feel about AH. Part of me is excited and the other part is thinking how many other guys we could of got for that type of money. Only time will tell. I think we have addressed the D. Now we need to look at the OL.

im happy this is what we need someone back in our Defense who strikes fear in opponents we lost that when Sean Taylor passed now with Haynesworth you have to worry were he is on the field at all times and he bring that mean spirit to our Defense we been lacking with the gang tackling forcing fumbles hard hitting back like how the Ravens and Steelers play. Trust me this guy is worth every single penny of it DLINE from University of Tennessee dont fail often either there decent or real good.

He'll be gone by 13th unfortunately. But I'm praying we get Oher (I'm dreaming) or Maualuga (Realistic). The real question is if Andre Smith is available, do we take him with all of his baggage? I don't know how to feel about AH. Part of me is excited and the other part is thinking how many other guys we could of got for that type of money. Only time will tell. I think we have addressed the D. Now we need to look at the OL.

Well, why do you think Orakpo will be gone early. His stock hasn't increased. He injured his hamstring remember

Yeah, but who wants a bunch of average DL or an unproven rookie when you can get thee best in the game. This is a good move. And we are making moves in the last few drafts so we are getting quality players like Predator for cheap. This is how you build a championship team. One or two gamebreakers and some quality draft picks. I can't wait to actually see a pass rush and INTs. GO SKINS!!!!

Archived