Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dancer sets Carnival record for baring nearly all.

Cooked Crack

RIO DE JANEIRO - It's a record that can only be broken in Rio de Janeiro.

A samba dancer has worn the smallest scrap of clothing ever in a Carnival parade.

The O Globo newspaper says model Dani Sperle sported a sparkly silver headdress, a necklace, matching arm bands — and nothing else but a patch of cloth 3 centimeters (1.2 inches) long — in front of 80,000 Sambadrome spectators early Monday morning.

That breaks the record set last year by Viviane Castro, whose covering was all of 4 centimeters (1.5 inches) long.

Judges last year penalized Castro for violating nudity limits. There's no word yet if Sperle's samba school will also lose points.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29353376?GT1=43001

This is useless without pics but no way I could post a picture of girl wearing 1.5 inches of cloth. It basically looks like she got a piece of toilet tissue stuck on. It's not as good as you think but you can always use Google if you really want to know. (pollianas) Last years record breaker is a definite winner though.

Lmao. That's a huge scandal down there. And his wife (or ex-wife) is hot as balls so he's really stupid.

But I'm not sure anyone here besides me knows what you're talking about.

Even though I don't follow soccer I remember reading about it. I like to stay current on all celebrities getting busted with trannies.

Lmao. That's a huge scandal down there. And his wife (or ex-wife) is hot as balls so he's really stupid.

But I'm not sure anyone here besides me knows what you're talking about.

I spent about 6 weeks staying on Copacabana beach. There are some beautiful women down there...problem is not all of them are women.

Great thing about Rio is all of the women wear thongs on the beach. Bad thing about Rio is that all of the women wear thongs on the beach!

I spent about 6 weeks staying on Copacabana beach. There are some beautiful women down there...problem is not all of them are women.

See I don't think there is any chance that Ronaldo got "tricked." He had to have known. He's just down with that type of thing:

ronaldo1_narrowweb__300x381,0.jpg

Not that there is anything wrong with that. And even if he did get tricked, this dude is one of the most famous people in the world and he's paying to bang that? Epic fail.

See I don't think there is any chance that Ronaldo got "tricked." He had to have known. He's just down with that type of thing:

Not that there is anything wrong with that. And even if he did get tricked, this dude is one of the most famous people in the world and he's paying to bang that? Epic fail.

Ronaldo is the Rick Fox of soccer.

ronaldo1_narrowweb__300x381,0.jpgportrait_18.jpg

Philipe Massa in drag? He is from Brazil.

Archived