Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rone-ry, I'm Mr. Rone-ry. I have nobody for my own...

STaylor4ever

Ok. First off some of the things people on this board are saying is STUPID. Draft Mark Sanchez? What r they thinking? How can a good QB do well on this team right now let alone a rookie with BUST all over him. JC may not b the answer but he very well could b with a good line and the development of Thomas and Kelly

Which DE should we draft? Anouther stupid question. Does anyone remember the Ends we have? Carter, Taylor, Evans, Rob Jackson (who looked great in Pre-season as a rookie), Chris Wilson, and Alex Buzbee. Thats 6. What we need is a great DT. With a dominant DT we would have a much better defense. look at the top D's. Last year Titans-Haynesworth, Ravens-Ngata, Bears- Haris, etc.

So right now the needs are a OLB, a monster DT, and youth on our OL. Not QB or WR or DE

I'm not saying all other ideas r ignorant i'm jus sayin some of the stuff being posted on here is ridiculous. I do take other peoples ideas and listen to everything but it jus seems that some people r jus saying things without knowing wat they r talking about. Like the QB thing more DE's etc. All i'm sayin is we have 4 picks this year and we must use them wisely not on positions that rn't a need. And yea i'm only 16 but all 16 years have been about nothing but football. I've been playing organized ball since 6 and watching since the day i came out. I bleed B&G

I'm not saying all other ideas r ignorant i'm jus sayin some of the stuff being posted on here is ridiculous. I do take other peoples ideas and listen to everything but it jus seems that some people r jus saying things without knowing wat they r talking about. Like the QB thing more DE's etc. All i'm sayin is we have 4 picks this year and we must use them wisely not on positions that rn't a need. And yea i'm only 16 but all 16 years have been about nothing but football. I've been playing organized ball since 6 and watching since the day i came out. I bleed B&G

Okay, but that doesn't mean that you needed to start this thread. All that you're doing is regurgitating a bunch of your other posts in threads that already apply to all of the topics that you discussed.

I'm not saying all other ideas r ignorant i'm jus sayin some of the stuff being posted on here is ridiculous. I do take other peoples ideas and listen to everything but it jus seems that some people r jus saying things without knowing wat they r talking about. Like the QB thing more DE's etc. All i'm sayin is we have 4 picks this year and we must use them wisely not on positions that rn't a need.

Some people think a QB is/might be a need. Even if you don't. :2cents:

Some people think a QB is/might be a need. Even if you don't. :2cents:

Ok well it very well could b a need. But no1 knows right now if it is b/c we don't have the peices 4 any QB to b the answer. The only WR we have thats any good right now is Moss and he can't do anything with 2 or 3 guys covering him every play. Also our line is old and at times pathetic. No QB can make plays while he's on his back. Not even Tom Brady or any other top flight QB. So if we need a QB lets get the peices in place so he can b succesful if JC can't. Like the ravens did

I don't think anyone wants to draft Sanchez, donk. However, if Sanchez is BOA at 13 the Redskins front office makes big bucks to make those type of decisions. Whether it be to pass him up and draft for need, draft him using the BOA philosophy, or trade down for more picks.

Anyway you slice it, Sanchez being available at 13 is going to affect the Skins strategy.

Your 18 smartass

Thanks for reminding me. I also didn't call other people with different ideas about the franchise ignorant or stupid. I know a good bit about football at 18; I've played several years. I'm not afraid to admit, however, that I do not know enough to call other ideas ignorant like someone else apparently does. JV football doesn't teach you much.

Thanks for reminding me. I also didn't call other people with different ideas about the franchise ignorant or stupid. I know a good bit about football at 18; I've played several years. I'm not afraid to admit, however, that I do not know enough to call other ideas ignorant like someone else apparently does. JV football doesn't teach you much.

You called him ignorant. Maybe you're ignorant for calling him ignorant because he called other people ignorant? :silly: lol at this thread

Please know the difference between "your" and "you're" as well as the difference between "is" and "are" before you call someone stupid or ignorant.

wtf is you talkin about? your not makin any sense dude! this is are message board that deals with are team, so your not going to tell nobody what they can and cant post on hear.

Ok bud at 16 i'm a junior. I played varsity ball as a sophmore and started at MLB as a junior. So ur JV joke is umm...Dumb. I didn't call all ideas ignorant jus the ridiculous ones that r saying fix something that isn't a problem wen we obviously have huge needs that have 2 b addressed. And Leinart hasn't became nething in the NFL but at least he was an elite college QB. Booty was a bum in college. So comparing Leinart to Booty is like Elway and Kyle Orton

Archived