Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, where's your tax return going?

tryfuhl

damn man. how sweet was that?

i hope i get a good amount back since i'm claiming 0 dependants.

It was pretty sweat. Took a nice vacation and paid of some bills and used it on some other things I needed. Hope to get about the same this year but I think it is going to be a little less> I'll find out this weekend when I do my taxes

so tax returns can range from 3k to $191? damn i hope i get a least a couple hundred
I got 4600 back this year. That's why I changed mine to 11 on the W4. It was at 8 last year.

I actually only had $2100 withheld the whole year by the Feds and got a $3100 refund from them.

I love child tax credits.

how much do you normally get back?

My wife has the actual return paperwiork up in KY right now, so I apologize for not knowing exact figures. She had to take care of the taxes this year due to my absence from the state.

I try for zero (from the Federal) but I blew it this year and had too much withheld. I think I got back about $3k this year. I had some decent itemized writeoffs that helped and my side business ran in the red (due to me moving) so it worked out ok.

I need to do much better this year and am consulting with a financial advisor for strategy.

I dopnt like the governmentt getting a penny more than they should.

damn man. how sweet was that?/QUOTE]

Personally speaking, if I got that much back it would make me want to cry.

On the other hand, all of you guys that enjoy a large refund are letting the government use your money interest free for a year, which probably keeps taxes down, so keep up the good work!

damn man. how sweet was that?/QUOTE]

Personally speaking, if I got that much back it would make me want to cry.

On the other hand, all of you guys that enjoy a large refund are letting the government use your money interest free for a year, which probably keeps taxes down, so keep up the good work!

I know! Thats why I'm pretty embarrassed at getting a return this year.

I never understood using Federal taxes as a non-interest bearing interest christmas club account

Archived