Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Paul Blart: Mall Cop Was Rated R...

AllAboutSkins08

Ugh, Seth Rogen again. Can this fat **** go away?

And I'll kill someone if he :hump: Faris; I'm sick of him getting all the hotties; no way in real life.

:rant:

EDIT: Ugh, he does :rolleyes:

That could actually be decent though.

"My dick is brown you dumb mother****er." :rotflmao:

• 2 months later...

I saw this movie early this afternoon. A funny movie. Better than Paul Blart.

There's a gross out scene

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Okay, if you don't want to know- don't read below.

The gross out scene is naked guy in a trenchcoat- the flasher in the commercial being chased around and you get the full front nudity. :doh:

I saw this movie early this afternoon. A funny movie. Better than Paul Blart.

There's a gross out scene

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Okay, if you don't want to know- don't read below.

The gross out scene is naked guy in a trenchcoat- the flasher in the commercial being chased around and you get the full front nudity. :doh:

I knew it! Did Apatow produce this movie?

Saw it on Friday. My girlfriend and I love both Seth Rogen and Anna Faris in everything they've been in, but we agreed that Observe and Report was terrible.

It seemed like a random collection of scenes that they just stuck together and called a movie. All the jokes were in the preview. I don't mean all the funny jokes, but literally, all of the jokes were in the preview.

It was boring and unfunny. You couldn't tell which plotline was supposed to be important or the focus. You don't like any of the characters, they're all just horrible people.

Overall, really, really didn't like it. It was a huge disappointment because like I said, I love everything else that they've both done.

ACW you have a strong vendetta against Seth Rogen because he can land hot women in a fictional comedic movie? I can understand if you don't like him because you don't like his sense of humor but I have seen you bash this guy more than once just because he gets with hot women in his movies
Pretty much. Plus something about him just bugs me.

Archived