Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jon Gruden fired(per NFL Newtork)

Kurd Cudins

According to Rotoworld, Garrett is on a plane as we speak to St. Louie. They hinted it could be to take the HC job.

Good looking out, HZ. I'll believe that when I read it, though; Jerruh will no doubt want some conditional picks as compensation should any other team try to lure away one of HIS guys (no matter how overrated he may be).

Would Gruden go back to Oakland?

Heck no. He probably has about as much of a chance ending up in back in Oakland as Shanahan does. :ols:

This should be an interesting situation to look at. At this point, my guess would be that they go after Spagnuolo. He'd be a perfect candidate for reviving the feared Bucs D, and they need to maintain stronger defense in order to compete in a division that has Drew Brees and a maturing Matt Ryan.

Shanahan to TB?

Beat me to it. $$$ to doughnuts this is what's what. Bet the Glazers got their checkbook ready for the Rooney Rule fine and everything.

Its a perfect storm. They got rid of both the GM and WCO coach. They already have a solid defense and DC in place. Shanahan likely got fired from Denver not because of coaching but because he wouldnt give up the personel side. It all makes too much sense.

Archived