Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Airways Jet down in Hudson River

WVUforREDSKINS

Reminiscent of the Air Florida flight that landed in the Potomac. I hope people were able to get out and be pulled onto boats. That water has to be cold.

It's nothing like that. I was on the north bound span of the 14th street bridge 10 minutes after the crash. I had just crossed the bridge, in a snow storm, on my motorcycle working as a courier. Very surreal standing on the bridge in the snow, in complete silence, before the first responders got there, looking at the dead drivers in the 3 cars that the plane it. One was a blob of red gu in his MGB convt that had the perfect imprint of the fuselage carved into his car all the way down to the frame rails.

I think it might have been that phone call Howard Stern made to Air Florida asking "how much for a one way ticket to the 14th st bridge" that did him in on dc101

Then not long after that i think, the greaseman said on martin luther kings bd... "kill 6 more and we would have a week off work" BOTH are idiots

Then not long after that i think, the greaseman said on martin luther kings bd... "kill 6 more and we would have a week off work" BOTH are idiots

The greaseman said that "4" but thats not what did him in, several years later he said "and they wonder we drag them behind trucks" after listening to a song, this was like a year after the Byrd killing.

I think it might have been that phone call Howard Stern made to Air Florida asking "how much for a one way ticket to the 14th st bridge" that did him in on dc101

I tell everyone that growing up George Michael was my local sports guy and Howard was the local morning rock DJ. they all think Im spoiled. Howard was really raw back then but that was a horrible decision.

remember his channel 9 show? homeless hollywood squares with the grand prize a shopping card full of cans?

I tell everyone that growing up George Michael was my local sports guy and Howard was the local morning rock DJ. they all think Im spoiled. Howard was really raw back then but that was a horrible decision.

remember his channel 9 show? homeless hollywood squares with the grand prize a shopping card full of cans?

See I was too young back then to remember this, but I'm sure it was hilarious.

Homeless Hollywood squares :laugh::laugh:

Archived