Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling Tribal Wars Veterans to Action

Koolblue13

The ES Battle Lords are in need of experienced players of the days of old who may have an itch to get into action. We have had a few top members leave the game and we are about to enter a time of great warring.

There has not been a better time to get involved with the ES Battle Lords.

http://en24.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=60714&screen=info_player&id=795229

That is me, Whiskey the Aggressive. Duke of the Battle Lords.

sorry man...wish I could, but I can't play from work any more. I know just what it takes to be skilled. I was with the first generation of ES Lords.

You sir are on the internal list as a hopeful. We could really use ya, no matter what time you could do. Even if just co playing an account.

Pleeeeaaasssseee.:D

must....resist......can't......commit.....too....much.....time.....need to play xbox.....

This is the money time Maj. I've never played with you (I am w10, not w2), but you have quite the reputation.

Just take a look. New screen shots you just have to go and see.

Just a peek, that's all.

Come on, I know you want to.:D

must....resist......can't......commit.....too....much.....time.....need to play xbox.....

Do it Major. I am unfortunately out for awhile, but i know they could use a player like you. Hell, you could probably get my old account, which was a freaking powerhouse if you play your cards right.

Where do I go? What do I do? Who do I look for?

Direction man, I need direction! :)

Run!!! Run as fast as your little legs will move. This game will consume you. It will be the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do before you go to sleep. While you are sleeping, you will be dreaming of your villages and how they are not being productive while you sleep. Run!

C'mon Maj. We're about to run this POS tribe and we need guys who know what they're doing. Some nice accounts out there. You can't have PBs, but you can have one that's bigger. :)

It's all about what you choose to put into it.

I don't HAVE to spend two hours on it every day. I could get what I needed to get done and get off. But I love the interaction with the Lords. I also like to write things that no one will ever read. It's a perfect outlet.

Run!!! Run as fast as your little legs will move. This game will consume you. It will be the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do before you go to sleep. While you are sleeping' date=' you will be dreaming of your villages and how they are not being productive while you sleep. Run![/quote']

hehe..... no way it's worse than WoW!

Though the two of them paired up could get interesting. The good thing is I dont play WoW on my laptop so I can always dual box the 2 games! :silly:

hehe..... no way it's worse than WoW!

Though the two of them paired up could get interesting. The good thing is I dont play WoW on my laptop so I can always dual box the 2 games! :silly:

Perfect. You are going to love this.

BTW, Padan is Bug's.

Go to tribalwars.net and create an account for w24 and contact me. Link in the first post.

We will get you dialed in fast.

Welcome to the Battle Lords.

Archived