Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling Tribal Wars Veterans to Action

Koolblue13

sorry man...wish I could, but I can't play from work any more. I know just what it takes to be skilled. I was with the first generation of ES Lords.

Ugh, I hear you. I would love to go back to it but I just don't think I can reasonably spare enough time. I played back in World 2, it gets ****ing complicated to manage once you start to stockpile villages.

Ugh, I hear you. I would love to go back to it but I just don't think I can reasonably spare enough time. I played back in World 2, it gets ****ing complicated to manage once you start to stockpile villages.

What if you had a smaller account and didn't have to farm. We have scripts now that take care of a lot of the hassle.

sorry man...wish I could, but I can't play from work any more. I know just what it takes to be skilled. I was with the first generation of ES Lords.

Ahhh, the good ole days. You know, I still have the pictures of the population numbers of that huge clan we spanked from before we attacked and after, though I don't remember there name. I think it was something like pcc54?

:applause:

Ahhh, the good ole days. You know, I still have the pictures of the population numbers of that huge clan we spanked from before we attacked and after, though I don't remember there name. I think it was something like pcc54?

:applause:

We are about to do that again. I can give you a real account, no farming.

Want in?

What if you had a smaller account and didn't have to farm. We have scripts now that take care of a lot of the hassle.
I also enjoy drinking a bottle of scotch at one sitting.

We all know that's not the way it works. :)

Exactly, it'll suck me right back in. Been there, done that, I'm much busier now and I don't work at a desk anymore. If I still had a desk job I'd be all over it.

Ah, well, you know. OLS:

Come on and give it a taste. Just a taste and see if it still works.

What do you have things like a girlfriend, job and dog who won't understand why you don't see them anymore?

Yes, yes and yes :)

Exactly, it'll suck me right back in. Been there, done that, I'm much busier now and I don't work at a desk anymore. If I still had a desk job I'd be all over it.

Yes, yes and yes :)

I know. Can't fault you for it either. I am flat out lieing about not taking as much time. Everything could be done for ya and you will still sit there and click refresh. OLS

Just a note to repeat although whiskey errr Koolblue has said it already.

back in the days of w2 and w10 the game took drastically longer to even maintain then it does now.

Now we have scripts that do almost everything: Recruiting troops in every village with the touch of a button. Same with noble coins. Also you can plan and defend against attacks ten times easier with twplus and auto attack renamer.

If you are not in the midst of war you can easily maintain 100 villages in 15 mins a day.

So please all you ex ESL stop yer ****ing and play, We need you!

Just a note to repeat although whiskey errr Koolblue has said it already.

back in the days of w2 and w10 the game took drastically longer to even maintain then it does now.

Now we have scripts that do almost everything: Recruiting troops in every village with the touch of a button. Same with noble coins. Also you can plan and defend against attacks ten times easier with twplus and auto attack renamer.

If you are not in the midst of war you can easily maintain 100 villages in 15 mins a day.

So please all you ex ESL stop yer ****ing and play, We need you!

Good call. Who are you on TW again? I never remember.

Welcome back brother Titaw.

Not so fast. That was waaaaaaaaaay too confusing for me. I can't just jump in and know what is going on. I'm sorry but, I can't do it. I didn't think you guys were that far along. Ah well, PM me when you guys decide to start a new world at least then I won't be as confused.

Not so fast. That was waaaaaaaaaay too confusing for me. I can't just jump in and know what is going on. I'm sorry but, I can't do it. I didn't think you guys were that far along. Ah well, PM me when you guys decide to start a new world at least then I won't be as confused.
Don't worry, it's like riding a bike.

Archived